Metcon for Muscle Coaching

I start on Fridays at 5 and go until 2-5 am on sunday

@Christian_Thibaudeau will certainly chime in much more intelligently than me, but I’d be likely to go Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and just sleep on Sunday.

@TrainForPain
True, but i love hearing everyones opinion on it. Makes for great convos and discussion.

1 Like

The Opt-In Poll Is Closed

We’re in the process of selecting the members who’ll receive the Free Surge Challenge Kits.

Important: Please verify that your store and forum accounts use the same email. It’s how we sync your access and extend reward bonuses.

IMPORTANT: I will only answer Metcon for Muscle questions in the Metcon for Muscle log section. You must either be one of the selected or bought your own Surge Kit to have access to the log section.

While I am gladly answering any question in my ooaching forum, by respect for those who do are fully invested in the program, I will not answer Metcon for Muscle questions in my coaching forum.

3 Likes

Free Surge Challenge Kits

Congratulations to the 14 members below who get a free Surge Challenge Kit and entry into Metcon for Muscle. We had so many great entries that we added four more than promised.

New Surge Challenge Members

IMPORTANT:

1. Please verify that your store and forum accounts use the same email. It’s how we sync your access and extend reward bonuses. Create an account if you don’t have one.
  2. Add the Surge Challenge Kit to your cart.
  3. Use code SURGEKIT at checkout to get the kit for free (not including shipping outside the USA 48).
  4. Follow the instructions we’re sending in a PM.

@DSQ98
@believer423
@cally
@CEZAR
@Lonnie123
@CrewPierce
@Burst
@hicks92
@irondevil
@Thrilla96
@flappinit
@SpearsHF
@Danielleimp
@amaanh

How to Get in Metcon for Muscle

Get Metcon for Muscle coaching, instructions, and log with a Surge Challenge Kit for 25% off.

We want to thank everyone who didn’t get a free kit for participating. It’s great to see all of your excitement.

Come join us in Meton for Muscle.

3 Likes

@Tim_Patterson, I’m hopeful my email situation has been resolved as I’m still not receiving VIP20 emails or the weekly emails Biotest sends with articles, in case they were missed the first time. :crossed_fingers:

I feel quite fortunate to have been selected. Thank you.

2 Likes

This is a good list! Go get it, folks!

5 Likes

I respect that this list is comprised almost entirely of accounts >10yrs old, or people who have been actively posting in the forums.

Standing by your people.

7 Likes

It seems to be a great mix. There are longtime members, brand new members, Loyal T Club members and even some longtime lurkers in this list. Pretty excited to see the starting photos and where Metcon for Muscle take’s each of them.

4 Likes

@Tim_Patterson
thank you much for the opportunity. I really appreciate it

1 Like

Very very cool. Excited to get back to a strict program, detailed logging, etc. Thanks very much to Tim, CT and all others involved.

2 Likes

Glad to be a part of this group. Been a longtime reader since waaayyyy back when, and I read the articles daily. Done several of the programs over the years, but haven’t been big in posting as much. This training style is really my personal favourite so I’m really looking forward to the challenge and following the program to the T (nation). Thanks again for the selection, I’m honoured.

2 Likes

I was definitely the same for many years. I think we all benefit as a community for more voices, though, and you’ll find you really start feeling connected to folks… even the burpee-lovers

2 Likes

You done said the “B” word… he’s going to show up and start demanding 100-reps

2 Likes

Like Beetlejuice!

2 Likes

The code SURGEKIT is not working for me.

It should work now.

Just ordered the Surge Challenge kit. I hope I can still get in