Metalocalypse

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:
PICKLES [holding lobster] : if i drop this in boiling water it’ll shrink, turn red and die?

CLERK: yeah

PICKLES: that’s the most metal thing i’ve ever heard

Ah, yes, that was when they traveled to the mystical “food library.”
[/quote]

It’s a grocery store, you douchebags.

I actually drove up to the University of Minnesota to see Dethklok in concert. Except for the dorky high school wierdo’s, it ruled. Be jealous.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Is anyone else a fan of this show? I can’t get enough of it. It comes on Adult Swim Mon-Thurs at 11:15 central time, for those of you who haven’t seen it. If you like cartoons, and you like death metal, and have a sense of humor, do yourself a favor and check this show out.

Also, do me a favor and buy the products advertised in the commercials so that this show is never taken off the air. Buy the album as well…Its actually damn good.

MAKE. EVERYTHING. METAL.

[/quote]

It’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
Is the album really metal or is it a joke?

The lyrics are mostly a joke, but the manner in which they are sung, and the music itself, is bad ass.[/quote]

I’ve seen commercials for it, but I always thought it was just a cartoon ragging on metal. I’m gonna have to check this out.

I love the album as well as the show. Even if they make fun of metal with the album, I could care less.

[quote]Bona wrote:
I love the album as well as the show. Even if they make fun of metal with the album, I could care less.[/quote]

This show doesn’t make fun of metal in a derogatory way. It pokes fun at metallers and metal fans alike. You can totally tell the show’s makers are huge fans themselves. Too many inside jokes.

I love that show and the album rocks face.

“We’ll make everything blacker than the blackest black…times infinity.”

“And now, the blackest present for the most brutal of all bass players…nothing!”