MetalJesse's Log

Wait a minute … what if I woke up half an hour early and warmed up myself…? I’d be exhausted by that and the walk to school, but running and working out while exhausted is infinitely easier than doing it when my muscles are affected from my HPP.

This might work! I’ll break a sweat in the morning and this should delay the effects off the HPP, so my muscles should be able to contract fine when it’s time for Physical Wellness.

And if this doesn’t work I’ll find another way, because I’ve come a VERY long way and I’m in this for life. I’m going to be athletic and strong, and I will NEVER be too weak to jump or jog or hold myself in the pushup position again.

10/02/11

Squat

50 (lbs) x 5
100 x 5
120 x 2
140 x 2
150 x 2

Power CLean

90 x 5

Turns out my squat didn’t go up at all, but didn’t really go down. Power clean still sucks. Going to add these to my normal routine once physical wellness is done and over with.

HPP so bad I couldn’t go to college this morning, which means no class, so no running or exercising. Should have just exercised yesterday when I felt great. This shit gets old.

My shit is under control and I only have to run in class Mondays and Wednesdays now, no more painful incorrect tricep dips or chair overhead presses! FUCK YEAH!

I’ve been working really hard lately and my muscles are definitely growing, there is NO doubt about it. My strength has also increased, my 1RM bench is now 130 (so close!)

For today’s workout:

I did the following in a circuit:
Power Clean 50 lbs
Push Press 50 lbs
Front Squat 50 lbs
Pushups

All for 3 sets of 10 reps.

Front Plank hold (pushup position) for 1 minute.
(both) Side planks on elbow for 1 minute each.
Front plank hold on elbows for 1 minute.

Barbell Bicep Curls
50 lbs - 6,6,8

I know I haven’t been posting a lot but my body’s been changing like crazy and my strength has been going up slowly but surely.

I am still weak, but… the gap has closed dramatically. My numbers are so low they’re not even on the grid of what’s ‘strong’, but I feel an increase in strength every time I touch the bar now. I know that if I keep training and eating, someday my strength and body will demand attention and respect.

Good on you, man, you’ll go far with an attitude like that.

Hello T-Nation, it’s been a while. I just wanted to give a quick update, but I figured my new profile picture says enough. Life is always hard for me, but you know what; hard has become the default. Complaining just doesn’t do it for me anymore.