Metal King Ipf Legal Line

I was wondering how the metal king line matches up to the katana, ragex, fusion, trx? Anybody tried this new gear?

Have some on order, check EliteFTS they have it all in stock, short explainations next to each suit/shirt.

To my knowledge the cut of some of the bench shirts is slightly different but nothing that should effect a decision. Other then that all the suits are the same basic cut of the Viking line, but with a stiffer and stronger new material.

Power GnP,

Do you think that the King versions of these suits will be too much to use when deadlifting sumo?

I used the Viking V-Type and I was able to deadlift without a problem. I’m wondering just how much harder it will be to get low with the king suit.

What did you specifically order?

Keep us updated.

I am ordering one this week.
I had a size 52 of the viking presser but lost 7 kilos. Will try to squize into a 48 king presser…

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Power GnP,

Do you think that the King versions of these suits will be too much to use when deadlifting sumo?

I used the Viking V-Type and I was able to deadlift without a problem. I’m wondering just how much harder it will be to get low with the king suit.

Keep us updated.[/quote]

Definately easier in the King Sumo. Tried on a 52 from a friend and it was ridiculously easy to get to the bar. The owner also found it much easier to get to the bar than with the normal or the Viking V-type. Verdict was that the material was stretchier than the viking and it was a lot easier to get down to the bar without your back getting forced down. I’m ordering one in size 48, so we’ll see if I can get the same out of it as my 50 V-Type.

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Power GnP,

Do you think that the King versions of these suits will be too much to use when deadlifting sumo?[/quote]

They may be slightly harder, but definitly not hard to the point that it can’t be used properly. Metal tests all of their products extensively with their athletes.

The V-Type is a squat suit, I dont have any experiance with the Metal Squat suits and pull conventional. The V-Type and Deadlifter, while similar are still different cuts. The Viking and King Deadlifters are the same cut, exactly. I’d like to say you’ll get out of a Deadlifter but it depends on so many factors.

Metal King Deadlifter (close stance as opposed to sumo) I currently own a Viking Deadlifter and get 5 or so kg out of it, want to see what the new fabric feels like, if all goes well I’ll look into getting a Squatter. I also ordered some Black wraps.

[quote]smokotime wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:
Power GnP,

Keep us updated.

Definately easier in the King Sumo. Tried on a 52 from a friend and it was ridiculously easy to get to the bar. The owner also found it much easier to get to the bar than with the normal or the Viking V-type. Verdict was that the material was stretchier than the viking and it was a lot easier to get down to the bar without your back getting forced down. I’m ordering one in size 48, so we’ll see if I can get the same out of it as my 50 V-Type.[/quote]

I’m curious how that works, Metal describes the fabric as being “stiffer and harder” then the Viking fabric. That being said the cut hasn’t changed, so i dont really see how that would make it any easier to get down.