Metal Fans, Check Out My Band

I’ve been an avid reader of the T-Nation site and I’ve been off it for quite a while unfortunately. I’ve been really busy with the band. I’d love for anyone to check us out and add us or just tell me what you think on this site. Thanks so so much!!!

Nathan

Is there a website? I don’t see one posted

Tmac

[quote]flipHKD_6 wrote:
I’ve been an avid reader of the T-Nation site and I’ve been off it for quite a while unfortunately. I’ve been really busy with the band. I’d love for anyone to check us out and add us or just tell me what you think on this site. Thanks so so much!!!

Nathan[/quote]

So… Which fail pic you wanna see first?

f

yea…

Fuck, I’m an idiot, very embarrassing…

Well to be honest, you guys sound more like a mallcore band to me, it’s not metal. I also think you guys need to redo your image, as you all look like a bunch of prepubescent teens who just discovered how to rebel against your parents.

Sorry

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Well to be honest, you guys sound more like a mallcore band to me, it’s not metal. I also think you guys need to redo your image, as you all look like a bunch of prepubescent teens who just discovered how to rebel against your parents.

Sorry[/quote]

I hate to be cantankerous (Actually, I love it,) but I’m going to agree 100%.

Also - Is there a guy wearing makeup in your band?

Who’s also wearing fingerless gloves?

Next to a guy wearing aviators?

Next to an emo with ‘stunna shades?’

To add some constructive criticism, I’d try to market more towards people who are fans of… Underoath, As Cities Burn, and the like. Definitely not ‘metal’ in any real shape or form.

Anyway, good luck in all your endeavors.

Pros:

1. You’re in a band with some decent musicians.

2. You are conscious of your image. (This is also considered a con)

3. You guys put some decent work into your songs.

4 You fuckers are young.

=============================================

CONstructive criticism:

1. You’re going to need to develop more structured songs. Better/defined breakdowns, more musicianship (basic polyrythyms, metric modulation, etc).

2. You are conscious of your image! This is rapidly becoming “untrendy” to be so image oriented. Either drop the photos and let the music dictate your terms, or work harder on the current image you are projecting. Do something different. Everyone is yawning at the cookie cutter imagery in today’s “metal” scene.

3. The songs you have show what you are capable of, but you gents are going to have to work harder to pull out something real to relate to. The genre of music you are engaged in consists of a lot of mediocre bands. If you guys bust your ass and start writing what you feel instead of what you think others want to hear, you’ll have a better chance of floating upwards in the current high-pop climate.

To summarize, don’t just fit the same tired mold, cast a new one.

Good luck!

[quote]flipHKD_6 wrote:
Fuck, I’m an idiot, very embarrassing…

[/quote]

Damn. That’s some good shit. Good job man!!!

You guys have talent and there definately is audience for your music.

Band image caused me to lol, not that that is bad thing… I guess.

I can’t make anything out of the screaming.

Work on the delivery and find your own style.

it doesn’t suck. More double bass on the break downs and less squeals on the guitar and you’d have something close to metal.

Pretty cool.

Your band mates look like tools. I’m assuming your the one who isn’t grossly underweight.

not bad man.

the only constructive criticism that hasn’t been said, (that is more opinion than anything) is that I think your vocals need work.

I liked most of the intrumentals of the song but when whoever it is in your band starts singing I wasn’t really liking it.

Good job tho man, follow the dream. I respect anybody who is willing to give it a go when it comes to pursuing something that they want.

Good luck

DG

You guys like black, huh?

your music is good, i think you guys got talent and youll find your groove with more practice, but like i said you guys are good and got something.

lol the dress is kinda gay you look more like fallout boy than pantera =)

i can dig this!

Sorry Fella’s, a bit too generic for my liking.

Like someone previously mentioned, focus on creating original, compelling music as opposed to what every other trite, metal-core band is doing . That will be the difference as to wether you’ll still be around after a year.

Oh, and lose the poncey image. It may help you get laid (for awhile), but ultimatley, will do you no favours in the long run.

Just my opinion anyway.