Metabolism has Caught Up

I have a very fast metabolism so when I began training I increased my number of meals a day to 5 for 3 then 6 when my metabolism seemed to catch up. I am now at 7 and my metabolism is catching up again. I cant keep adding another meal, so what would you guys recommend adding to my meals to stave off hunger while maintaining gaining as much as I am (I have added about 15Kg around the last 2 years)?

INFO YOU MAY WANT: I consider myself an Easy-Hard Gainer and I am currently sitting around 80kg. I lift 3-4 times a week, Gymnastics twice a week and Strength Skills once a week. I choose my meals based on High Protein and Carb content, I eat a lot of Pasta and Steak. While I work I drink a protein shake half way through my shift containing 30g Protein, 30g Carbs, 10g Fats (half way through is usually between 3 and 5 hours) to keep my intake up.

just eat more

some of my meals lately
are 1500-2000 calories

eg. that shake you have l
would triple those amounts

So is your problem hunger or inability to gain weight? If it’s hunger, then simply eat more at each meal? And maybe eat faster if you think you’re spending too much time eating, lol. If you just want to add more calories to gain weight, then perhaps you could “upsize” your shake like the previous poster mentioned, and also have a shake with some of your other meals to up the caloric intake. At least that’s what I’ve been doing.

Thanks guys I will upsize the shake and try to eat more each meal but I am having trouble fitting in what I am already eating. I think stretching my stomach is in order.

Basically what the others are saying. Make your meals bigger. A simple way is add some oil or other to your shakes, olive or coconut work well.

[quote]Vatic wrote:
I have a very fast metabolism so when I began training I increased my number of meals a day to 5 for 3 then 6 when my metabolism seemed to catch up. I am now at 7 and my metabolism is catching up again. I cant keep adding another meal, so what would you guys recommend adding to my meals to stave off hunger while maintaining gaining as much as I am (I have added about 15Kg around the last 2 years)?

INFO YOU MAY WANT: I consider myself an Easy-Hard Gainer and I am currently sitting around 80kg. I lift 3-4 times a week, Gymnastics twice a week and Strength Skills once a week. I choose my meals based on High Protein and Carb content, I eat a lot of Pasta and Steak. While I work I drink a protein shake half way through my shift containing 30g Protein, 30g Carbs, 10g Fats (half way through is usually between 3 and 5 hours) to keep my intake up.[/quote]

If you are bent on adding mass I suggest that you reduce all non weight training activities (gymnastics) time.
And i did not understood… how many times do you lift? 3-4,PLUS the gymnastics?

If this is the case you are going nowhere fast.

How is the strength increasing in the exercises? You know diet cant work miracles.