METABOLIC DRIVE UPDATE!

liked the old stuff better if i want a thin shake i will drink whey

[quote]larrabee213 wrote:
brand wrote:
larrabee213 wrote:
Are we going to get answers? I still feel cheated. Seriously

What do you feel cheated about? Is it because of the reduced servings per bottle? If that is the case TC said it was a temporary manufacturing issue. The new taste is great…different, but still great.

The new taste is great? So are you going to make that desicion for me? I placed an order and got a diffrent product then was advertised. Then 3 days later you go back to the old formula?

Also the protein mixture has changed. Superior Proteins??? How about throwing in shome cheap whey protein, taking out the calcium cassinate.

And BTW to me and others, we don’t like the new taste and water like consistancy. I am even down to 5-6 oz per scoop. Still like wwatered down chocolate soup.

[/quote]

Good Lord - are you always this whiney? So let me see if I get this right:

1. They changed around the protein formulation

2. You did not like that and feel “cheated”

3. They offered for you to get your money back on what you ordered

4. Yet you still complain anyway.

The flavors on here were not meant to be tailored to you and only you. People seem to be enjoying them and buying them anyway.

Good Lord, it’s like all you do with your posts is complain or pimp your Internet radio show.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
larrabee213 wrote:
brand wrote:
larrabee213 wrote:
Are we going to get answers? I still feel cheated. Seriously

What do you feel cheated about? Is it because of the reduced servings per bottle? If that is the case TC said it was a temporary manufacturing issue. The new taste is great…different, but still great.

The new taste is great? So are you going to make that desicion for me? I placed an order and got a diffrent product then was advertised. Then 3 days later you go back to the old formula?

Also the protein mixture has changed. Superior Proteins??? How about throwing in shome cheap whey protein, taking out the calcium cassinate.

And BTW to me and others, we don’t like the new taste and water like consistancy. I am even down to 5-6 oz per scoop. Still like wwatered down chocolate soup.

Good Lord - are you always this whiney? So let me see if I get this right:

1. They changed around the protein formulation

2. You did not like that and feel “cheated”

3. They offered for you to get your money back on what you ordered

4. Yet you still complain anyway.

The flavors on here were not meant to be tailored to you and only you. People seem to be enjoying them and buying them anyway.

Good Lord, it’s like all you do with your posts is complain or pimp your Internet radio show.[/quote]

As someone who made a $200 order why can I not complain?

I was offered a refund after the fact I posted that. Before hand I was told by customer service I could not return the MD.

I don’t think thats whining though, I guess its how you read it.

And “pimping” my radio show. The only time I post about it is when a T-Nation author is on. I figuered that people from the site would want to know. And its free so I don’t benifit, I just love doing the show.

so are they going back to the old formula or what?

Sheesh, I’m almost afraid to place an order now…

[quote]TeeVee69 wrote:
Sheesh, I’m almost afraid to place an order now…[/quote]

I wouldn’t be afraid. After a few days the chocolate Metabolic Drive is not as bad but not like the old formula. Still the strawberry is amazing and the vanilla is damn good too!!! I would just order 1 tub of choc and give it a shot. And as always you can’t go wrong with the Surge, and as for HOT-ROX Extreme, it may be the best Biotest Product.

is there any updates on this? i want to buy more Metabolic Drive but i rather have the 2lb container… i’m addicted tho, and i am dying for Metabolic Drive lol.

My last two orders, to my dismay, are back to being from manufacturer #2. It was fixed before; hopefully they’ll do so again soon.

[quote]exodust wrote:
is there any updates on this? i want to buy more Metabolic Drive but i rather have the 2lb container… i’m addicted tho, and i am dying for Metabolic Drive lol.[/quote]

LOL. I wish my life were so easy that I would have the time to worry about these “problems.” Nah, I’m glad I’m too busy to agonize over this type of nonsense. (And, yes, the gripes are totally silly.) On da real, if you have the time and energy to worry about this crap, then you need to FIX the other areas of your life.

[quote]spacepirate wrote:
My last two orders, to my dismay, are back to being from manufacturer #2. It was fixed before; hopefully they’ll do so again soon.

exodust wrote:
is there any updates on this? i want to buy more Metabolic Drive but i rather have the 2lb container… i’m addicted tho, and i am dying for Metabolic Drive lol.

[/quote]

I have experienced the same thing. My most recent purchases of Metabolic Drive had 27 servings in them. No one seems to be telling us what’s going on. Are they just moving old stock because all the cans I’ve had recently were produced in the may/june run. So I’m guessing when I say the next batch might be back up to 32.

Waaah! My life is full of problems!
It’s not a matter of worry. We’re paying 25.99 a tub (if not more depending on where you live). It’s a matter of fact that they’re back to what caused the update in the first place.
You’re clearly too busy to waste our time. The real power people have is as consumers, why not discuss the change?

I’m less likely to buy Metabolic Drive because of it, I’d like to belive T-Nation / Biotest value that input.
Fix your own life first.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
LOL. I wish my life were so easy that I would have the time to worry about these “problems.” Nah, I’m glad I’m too busy to agonize over this type of nonsense. (And, yes, the gripes are totally silly.) On da real, if you have the time and energy to worry about this crap, then you need to FIX the other areas of your life.[/quote]

LOL. I wish my life were so easy that I would have the time to worry about these “problems.” Nah, I’m glad I’m too busy to agonize over this type of nonsense. (And, yes, the gripes are totally silly.) On da real, if you have the time and energy to worry about this crap, then you need to FIX the other areas of your life.[/quote]

woah, i was unaware that i simpy rather have a more full container than a lower filled container would offend you. you’re right, i should take a long look in the mirror and kill myself for such a thought.

I noticed the new containers and new taste as soon as I opened up the package.

And if it means anything, the new vanilla is frickin’ amazing. I have two more bottles that were delivered to my door today, so it will be interesting to see if the new stuff is waiting for me or if it’s back to the old formula.

The only thing that kind of sucked about the new stuff is the lower serving amount. I lost about a day or two worth of protein shakes because of it. No big deal though.

I thought something was different when I got my Choc Metabolic Drive. Ah well , theres nothing we can do about it.

Your response is barely coherent. Which sort of proves my point. Namely, you should stop worrying SO MUCH about really trivial stuff and start worrying MUCH MORE about really important stuff. One really important thing you need to start worrying about is whether you have the ability to put thoughts into words.

[quote]spacepirate wrote:
It’s not a matter of worry. We’re paying 25.99 a tub (if not more depending on where you live). It’s a matter of fact that they’re back to what caused the update in the first place.
You’re clearly too busy to waste our time. The real power people have is as consumers, why not discuss the change?

[/quote]

Huh?! Thanks for being “Exhibit B” re: my point that people who worry about really trivial shit like this have other (serious) issues. You can’t even write coherently. And yet you’re stressing over some trivial protein-powder-related detail. Good God All Mighty!

[quote]exodust wrote:
woah, i was unaware that i simpy rather have a more full container than a lower filled container would offend you. you’re right, i should take a long look in the mirror and kill myself for such a thought.[/quote]

[quote]keaster wrote:
I thought something was different when I got my Choc Metabolic Drive. Ah well , theres nothing we can do about it.[/quote]

…besides stop buying it if it’s not up to your expectations.

Trivial stuff like dumbing down what I have to say for you?

It’s not trivial, once again, because its a matter of value and taste.
All you have left is to say that we are incoherent? Perhaps backing up your statements with an example or a rebuttal might do some good, “on da real.”

Your response is barely coherent. Which sort of proves my point. Namely, you should stop worrying SO MUCH about really trivial stuff and start worrying MUCH MORE about really important stuff. One really important thing you need to start worrying about is whether you have the ability to put thoughts into words.

spacepirate wrote:

[/quote]