T Nation

Metabolic Drive Serving Size?

What it is T... i've been reading on this forum for bout 6 months and never posted or anything....just read! but i gotta question. with my Metabolic Drive is a serving a full scoop or till the line just above half-way on the scoop..

the reason i ask is cause i always do a full scoop with 11oz water and it still feels pretty thick and i go thru the jugs like crazy.... thanks in advance

one full scoop.

ight thanks i just wasnt too sure…

Metabolic Drive Chocolate with warm/hot water tastes like Hot Chocolate

Mmmmmmm…

LOL i do that with the strawberry and FF milk… that shit is bangin’ and you cant beat it while watchin a flick at night

[quote]BMArias15 wrote:
What it is T… i’ve been reading on this forum for bout 6 months and never posted or anything…just read! but i gotta question. with my Metabolic Drive is a serving a full scoop or till the line just above half-way on the scoop…

the reason i ask is cause i always do a full scoop with 11oz water and it still feels pretty thick and i go thru the jugs like crazy… thanks in advance[/quote]

You can always add more water if you prefer your drink thinner.

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:

You can always add more water if you prefer your drink thinner.[/quote]

I do but i was asking cause its seems that when i use half scoop (to the line) i use the recommended amount for the full scoop (8oz) so i was curious as to what was the 20g… but right now i use 11-12oz for a full scoop and its perfect.