Metabolic Drive Orange Recipes

Trying to be a bit more adventurous with my protein powder, I ordered a tub of Metabolic Drive orange along with my usual choco and vanilla. Well, the orange just doesn't do it for me. The taste is awful - somewhat medicinal. Obviously, I can't return it so I'm  hoping that someone has some recipes using Metabolic Drive orange. 

Thanks in advance.

Put in some frozen pineapple and scoop of Power Drive for an orange-pineapple power breakfast.

HMMM not sure I find It a nice change from time to time. Um have you tried adding fruit to it. Some rum might be good as well :slight_smile: or vodka :slight_smile:

Phill

I too have gotten the orange flavor and there’s not much about the flavor that reminds me of an orange. I have not found anything to mix with it to make it taste better besides ice cream but whats the point.

I am interested if anyone has any good recipes for this flavor as well. Its pretty tuff to swallow on its own.

[quote]Midwest_Man wrote:
Put in some frozen pineapple and scoop of Power Drive for an orange-pineapple power breakfast.[/quote]

Hmmm, this sounds good! Will have to try it. Thanks!

[quote]Phill wrote:
HMMM not sure I find It a nice change from time to time. Um have you tried adding fruit to it. Some rum might be good as well :slight_smile: or vodka :slight_smile:

Phill[/quote]

LOL! This sounds good too, but…

Thanks for asking this question. I’m in the same position as you. How did they ever came up with the idea for that flavor?! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]MightyAl wrote:
Trying to be a bit more adventurous with my protein powder, I ordered a tub of Metabolic Drive orange along with my usual choco and vanilla. Well, the orange just doesn’t do it for me. The taste is awful - somewhat medicinal. Obviously, I can’t return it so I’m hoping that someone has some recipes using Metabolic Drive orange.
Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Ok I have been trying some different mixtures and the one I tried last night is so far the best I have come up with.

2 scoops of Metabolic Drive Orange
1 Banana
5 Pineapple Chunks
2 tbs of flax seed oil

Not Bad but not great either.

Another thing I thought was using one of the recipes from the Eating For Life book.

2 scoops whey protien in this case Metabolic Drive Orange
12 oz Diet Orange Soda
Fat Free Orange Yogart
Ice…

I have tried this with vanilla protien powders and its really good so it may be something to try.

Let us know if anyone tries this last recipe before I get a chance to.