Metabolic Drive or Grow! Whey Protein

whats the difference between Metabolic Drive and Grow! Whey protein? do you take them at different times? isnt Metabolic Drive just protein?

which one should i get?

My understanding is that Metabolic Drive is a blend of different kinds of protein and releases slower into your sister (the casein, etc) while Grow! is just straight up whey and gets into your system quicker. Both have their uses (I have both) depending on how much you care about that kind of stuff.

For example, a casein protein like MD is useful at night with milk or something to prevent your body from being so catabolic at night when you aren’t eating. Then in the mornings, having whey is good because it will get to work ASAP.

I mix and match. Whey is significantly cheaper so making blends of the two is economical and tasty!

Good luck.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
My understanding is that Metabolic Drive is a blend of different kinds of protein and releases slower into your sister (the casein, etc) while Grow! is just straight up whey and gets into your system quicker. Both have their uses (I have both) depending on how much you care about that kind of stuff.

For example, a casein protein like MD is useful at night with milk or something to prevent your body from being so catabolic at night when you aren’t eating. Then in the mornings, having whey is good because it will get to work ASAP.

I mix and match. Whey is significantly cheaper so making blends of the two is economical and tasty!

Good luck.[/quote]

This is true. MD is really a meal replacement shake or pre-bed shake. It’s slow digesting so if you’re not going to eat for a while, this is a good thing to take. Grow! is straight whey. Take it pre/peri-/and post workout. That’s what it’s really meant for, fast digesting protein.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
My understanding is that Metabolic Drive is a blend of different kinds of protein and releases slower into your sister.[/quote]

Good answer… Great Freudian slip!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
bugeishaAD wrote:
My understanding is that Metabolic Drive is a blend of different kinds of protein and releases slower into your sister.

Good answer… Great Freudian slip!

[/quote]

LMAO

Read goddammit, read.