Metabolic Drive in Buffalo?

Hey guys, I live in Ontario Canada and want to get my hands on some Metabolic Drive. However, I’ve heard of many stories where it gets snagged at the border and don’t really want to take that chance.

Does anyone know of any nutrition stores in Buffalo that carry Metabolic Drive?

Except in rare situations, Metabolic Drive is only available through T-Nation.

Sigh. There’s a vendor in Canada that I know of but they charge $70 per 2lb container which is way out of my price range. Is there anyone on this site that lives in Ontario who has no trouble getting this stuff?

i am in the same situation as you, except in BC. i suggest you go to a mail box/shipping outlet with a package accepting service. there should be plenty of them in buffalo. i know many people in ontario that do the same thing, just at different border points.

usually costs 10-20 per year plus a couple bucks per package (more if it is bigger or there longer). you can then order Metabolic Drive from Biotest and other goodies to the box, pick it up and go home. on the canadian side, you will have to pay the 6% GST. if they try to charge more, insist it is to be put under vitamins/minerals as the higher duty is supposed to apply for commercial import of proteins.

also HOT-ROX, though containing yohimbine a controlled substance, is allowed as it is not a scheduled substance. you will be limited to a 3 month personal supply and they are serious about the personal and the 3 months.

Damn that’s a lot of work. I don’t even go to buffalo that often and i’m quite a ways away. I guess I’ll just pick up some mammoth =(

I live in Niagara (Ontario) and get it shipped to my grandma’s in Tonawanda (just across the border)… then I just take the seals off the containers and throw it in a gym bag when I cross back over. Depending on how much you want to order and where you live i’d be willing to go in on some orders with you if you want.

[quote]jimbobway wrote:
Damn that’s a lot of work. I don’t even go to buffalo that often and i’m quite a ways away. I guess I’ll just pick up some mammoth =([/quote]

i just told you how to get Metabolic Drive for 30 instead of 70 and its took much work? you were already willing to go to buffalo as it was. too hard to do a google search or ask around if anyone knows of a package receiving business?

with that attitude, forget the Metabolic Drive and other Biotest goodies, chances are you aren’t putting in consistent enough work diet and training wise to let them work their full magic anyway, so why bother.

you were given a very simple option to be able to purchase direct at half the current cost. it would be at least $10 more in a store. here is a clue, order several months worth, and if you are not willing to do that, you don’t need it anyway.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
jimbobway wrote:
Damn that’s a lot of work. I don’t even go to buffalo that often and i’m quite a ways away. I guess I’ll just pick up some mammoth =(

i just told you how to get Metabolic Drive for 30 instead of 70 and its took much work? you were already willing to go to buffalo as it was. too hard to do a google search or ask around if anyone knows of a package receiving business?

with that attitude, forget the Metabolic Drive and other Biotest goodies, chances are you aren’t putting in consistent enough work diet and training wise to let them work their full magic anyway, so why bother.

you were given a very simple option to be able to purchase direct at half the current cost. it would be at least $10 more in a store. here is a clue, order several months worth, and if you are not willing to do that, you don’t need it anyway.[/quote]

Good post.

Buddy, if you do decide to drive to Buffalo, call FedEx and they will tell you where there is a FedEx drop off spot.