Metabolic Drive Flavors

I’ve finally finished my first container of Metabolic Drive and I think I’ve definitely felt the results. However I ordered the milk chocolate flavor and dear god it was terrible. I dreaded having to drink that thing. So I know I’m never going to order the chocolate again but I wanted to know what you guys on the forums thought were good flavors. Thanks.

I personally drink the vanilla. This is no dig at you, but if you don’t like the chocolate Metabolic Drive, I see very little hope for you in the supplement world. Yes, everyones tastes are different, but in terms of taste, its at the very least palatable.

[quote]Revo09 wrote:
I personally drink the vanilla. This is no dig at you, but if you don’t like the chocolate Metabolic Drive, I see very little hope for you in the supplement world. Yes, everyones tastes are different, but in terms of taste, its at the very least palatable.[/quote]

Gotta agree with this.

Chocolate Metabolic Drive with the best tasting protein I’ve had in the 20+ years I’ve been using products like this.

I’ve all the flavors of Metabolic Drive and like them, but chocolate is my favorite.

CHocolate is soooooo gooood better with water than milk making it that much better!

Had the Chocolate, Vanilla and Orange Low-Carb Metabolic Drive. Like all of them (mix mine in water) but choc is definitely my favorite.

chocolate is decent, it’s an acquired taste.

I use to prefer EvoPro chocolate, but now can’t drink that awful tasting crap.

vanilla is good too

Theres few things in this world better than low carb chocolate Metabolic Drive.

They need a chicken flavored one.

I have tried most of them and here is my 2 cents:

Vanilla - the best tasting protein supplement I have ever had. Chocolate - very good. Strawberry - don’t much care for it. Banana - taste okay but it foams too much so I feel like I am drinking air. Orange - okay. Has a bit of an aftertaste.

I like mixing cinnamon in with my vanilla. Sometimes I add a little rum extract and then it taste like egg nog. Mixing a scoop of the banana with the chocolate is also good as it reduces the foaming of the banana.

I have tried several brands of protein drinks and Biotest is by far my favorite. I like ON Gold Standard vanilla and I do like the savings but I don’t feel as full due to the lack of casein in the ON mix. I recently tried Dave Draper’s Bomber mix because I heard that it was quite good but either I got a bad batch or it just isn’t for me. The stuff clumps and the taste is horrible. I gave a $35 container away becasue I knew that I would never drink it again.

I supplement two meals a day with Protein drinks and the only complaint I have about Biotest Metabolic Drive (Low Carb) is that they don’t sell it in larger quantities. I’d like a 10 pound package with a quantity discount (say like $145 or $150)

I always mix mine with cold water (sometimes I toss a few scoops in oatmeal though). The Chocolate and Banana are damn good, the Vanilla I’m not a huge fan of, but will toss a scoop into a bowl of cottage cheese with some splenda (swear to god it tastes like cheesecake!). Usually I’ll take 1 scoop of choc with 1 scoop of banana.

I will also note that despite the thread that discussed this a few months back (TC even chimed in), the flavors do taste different than they used to. I understand that sometimes material costs will affect the exact recipes, but no one will ever ocnvince me that they didn’t change something. Still the best powder out there without a doubt.

S

[quote]Makavali wrote:
They need a chicken flavored one.[/quote]

I can hardly stand the taste of real chicken.

Something tells me they’re gonna market a V-Diet influenced Giant Sack O’ Metabolic Drive…or something. I mean, who really wants a dozen Metabolic Drive cans cluttering the kitchen?

Oh, one thing I recently discovered about making Metabolic Drive shakes: They require at least double the water of your standard whey shakes. The taste is very concentrated so if you add lots of water it fills you up and makes it taste just right. Add half a tray of ice cubes too.

[quote]FatPixelStudios wrote:
Something tells me they’re gonna market a V-Diet influenced Giant Sack O’ Metabolic Drive…or something. I mean, who really wants a dozen Metabolic Drive cans cluttering the kitchen?

Oh, one thing I recently discovered about making Metabolic Drive shakes: They require at least double the water of your standard whey shakes. The taste is very concentrated so if you add lots of water it fills you up and makes it taste just right. Add half a tray of ice cubes too. [/quote]

Made with small amounts of cream and olive oil, it’s just like pudding. Better than pudding. Overdilution makes it taste bad to me.

I find that 8oz of water with 1 scoop of chocolate is quite delicious :shrug:

Did they change the chocolate recently? I really liked it. I don’t like the other flavors. They are all way too sweet. Especially the vanilla.

Oh, I like the Banana.

Best tasting protein powders out there. I’ve been around that block, many times. Isopure isn’t bad, but this MD is a better blend, anywhey. :wink:

my 2 cents
vanilla, i love it blended with little water and tons of ice to eat with a spoon, and add PB, I think its a sweet sub. for pb ice cream. Ill have to try cinimon and rum extracts, sounds good. I also prefer to mix it with things, but plain water and vanilla, no thanks. My wife hates it.

choc- not the best choc i have had, definatly not the worst. the more i drink it the more i like it.

bananna- dont care for it too much, had better banana from other companies and its foamy and to me kinda hard to wash out sometimes. makes good faux banna bread wiht mixed iwth flax and some baking soda and microwaved. about the only way i can get it down anymore, and i have a tub and a half left. my wife loves it

strawberry- better than bananna, dont love it, dont hate it. wife hates it.

want to try the orange, but scared of the 35 dollar commitment and then wind up hating it.

[quote]kenoliner wrote:
the only complaint I have about Biotest Metabolic Drive (Low Carb) is that they don’t sell it in larger quantities. I’d like a 10 pound package with a quantity discount (say like $145 or $150)[/quote]

x2 ya they at least need a 5lbs bottle

[quote]ffdrebin wrote:
kenoliner wrote:
the only complaint I have about Biotest Metabolic Drive (Low Carb) is that they don’t sell it in larger quantities. I’d like a 10 pound package with a quantity discount (say like $145 or $150)

x2 ya they at least need a 5lbs bottle[/quote]

Not gonna happen. I’ve heard the the large quantities are always the worst sellers. I remember Shugs saying something about this awhile back too.

Everyone says they will buy 10lbs of Surge at $150, then no one buys it because it’s too expensive. Most people are too stupid to bust out their calculators and determine the actual cost per unit, they just see the price tag and think it’s too expensive.