T Nation

Metabolic Drive Container Capacity

My roommates were making fun of me because of all the Metabolic Drives containers I have around the house, when one of them asked me why they all came half full from the factory. I stood there for a while trying to think of a good reason, and marketing (bigger container, better value) was the only thing I could come up with. Just curious if there is a reasonable answer to this?

It’s just the powder itself settling.

that’s a lot of settling! Mine aren’t that empty

Hey, I sure liked that my last order didn’t have those styro-peanuts in them. Hope those things are gone from the packaging for good :slight_smile:

I don’t see what the big deal is about the container size. 2 lbs is 2 lbs. If a product advertises as 2 lbs and you get 1 lb, then you have a legitimate complaint.

Personally, I like the added space. Who wants to open up a container with powder spilling out the top?

it’s probably cheaper for them than buying two different container sizes. some of their proteins are sold in 3 lb increments.

[quote]JN7844 wrote:
I don’t see what the big deal is about the container size. 2 lbs is 2 lbs. If a product advertises as 2 lbs and you get 1 lb, then you have a legitimate complaint.

Personally, I like the added space. Who wants to open up a container with powder spilling out the top?[/quote]

waste of material…

as said, I liked not having the packing peanuts :slight_smile: