Metabolic Drive Complete Flavors

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been asked before but are there any other flavours in Metabolic Drive Complete, apart from vanilla and chocolate? I was hoping to try banana and strawberry or something, but if it’s not available I will stick with the vanilla/choc. Thanks!

Not in the complete variety. Only the Low Carb Metabolic Drive has 5 flavors… I think it’s because Metabolic Drive outsells Complete by leaps and bounds.

Thanks very much for the reply. Complete appeals to me because it’s more of a meal, as opposed to the regular Metabolic Drive. Is there any main reason why people choose the regular Metabolic Drive?

[quote]ozzie2 wrote:
Thanks very much for the reply. Complete appeals to me because it’s more of a meal, as opposed to the regular Metabolic Drive. Is there any main reason why people choose the regular Metabolic Drive?[/quote]

Most opt for the Low Carb version as they can then add there own food to it like fruit, nuts easier to control diet. Both are great get the one that best fitsyour goals, diet, and lifestyle

Phill

I see. I appreciate the info Phill, thanks a bunch.