T Nation

Metabolic Drive Bar Taste?

taste like what?

I’m picky about tastes, but getting 12 of those are cheaper then getting the 12 for the week at my current workplace, ie. a grocery store…so I was wondering, what do they taste like? And why the bleep don’t they up the cost and sell them in 14’s -_- 2 a day x 7 = 14, not 12 :confused:

They’re delicious.

Censoring your profanity isn’t very H4rdc0r3 of you, but I digress…Not everyone eats 2 bars a day and the majority of protein bars are sold in boxes of 12 anyways…

Just buy 'em though. They’re good.

they taste awesome, one of better ones on the market.

I’ve only recently tried them. Not sure about the cookie dough flavour. The choc chip ones taste like chocolate brownies. These are my favourite.

[quote]CantStop wrote:
I’ve only recently tried them. Not sure about the cookie dough flavour. The choc chip ones taste like chocolate brownies. These are my favourite.[/quote]

You might have a new favorite if you try the cookie dough.
I’m not dissin’ the chocolate in any way – they’re awesome with a big-ass ‘A’ – but the cookie dough… they’re… well… Awesomer.
(yeah, I know that’s not a word. I had to make one up in order to describe them.)

Honestly?

I liked them (I’ve tried Rocky Road flavour), but I can make great cakes and such using the Metabolic Drive powders instead. I guess I just like being in the kitchen.

What happened to the Rocky Road bars anyhoo?

[quote]CantStop wrote:
What happened to the Rocky Road bars anyhoo?[/quote]

Yeah rocky road was the best.

-dizzle

Chocolate Chunk are my favorite.

Now if I could only get my girlfriend to buy her own and stop eating mine.

chocolate chunk is the best on the market, also, they are one of the few bars with more protein then carbs (pretty sad in my opinion). I cant wait to make an order and get 3 boxes.

they are delicious ~ I actually consider them cheat meals since they taste good.

While they’re not candybars, the Metabolic Drive bars taste decent. I like the chocolate chunk bars the best. I taste chemicals when I eat the cookie-dough bars so I don’t buy those.