T Nation

Metabolic Drive Bar - Rocky Road

I got one free when I ordered Dr. Darden’s newest book. I have to say, it’s the best tasting protein bar I’ve ever had.
I may have to order me a box of these.

Mike

yeah when i got my free one the first time i ordered it was great. definitely the best ive had

[quote]wallstrt wrote:
I got one free when I ordered Dr. Darden’s newest book. I have to say, it’s the best tasting protein bar I’ve ever had.

Mike[/quote]

If you havent had the chocolate chunk yet, its absolutely amazing. Better than most candy bars I’ve ever had, and thats no joke.

Whatever happened to the Peanut Butter bars? Those were my 2nd fav.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
wallstrt wrote:

Mike

If you havent had the chocolate chunk yet, its absolutely amazing. Better than most candy bars I’ve ever had, and thats no joke.

Whatever happened to the Peanut Butter bars? Those were my 2nd fav.[/quote]

I agree. Chocolate chunk gets my vote for best protein bar ever.

Cookie Dough, but the peanut butter ones made me want to run through medows.

[quote]naughtybox wrote:
Cookie Dough, but the peanut butter ones made me want to run through medows.[/quote]

Seriously, they were really good…And then just gone.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
naughtybox wrote:
Cookie Dough, but the peanut butter ones made me want to run through medows.

Seriously, they were really good…And then just gone. [/quote]

The peanut butter ones were my favorite. The cookie dough tasted a bit too ‘sweat’ for me. The chocolate and rocky road are great also.

[quote]unearth wrote:
The peanut butter ones were my favorite. The cookie dough tasted a bit too ‘sweat’ for me. The chocolate and rocky road are great also.[/quote]

I’d love to see the peanut butter bars return. They were also my favorite. I think the cookie dough flavor is too sweet as well.

LJ