Met The Hodge Twins

Traveling for work, checking in at the front desk of a gym chain of which I am a member. As I walk up, two dudes are walking away from the counter. Immediately I recognize The Hodge Twins!

Internet persona aside … Two great guys. Well spoken, articulate, and couldn’t be more friendly. Freakin’ big and lean too - not gear big, but definitely know their way around the weight room and the kitchen.

I know some people don’t like them ( full disclosure - I’ve always thought they were hilarious) but I think these guys should get a little more cred for their training and nutrition philosophies … They might not have a bunch of letters after their names, or trophies on the mantle, but they are obviously doing something right.

Pic was taken after my workout and early in theirs - not even pumped yet.

I like them. But some of the shit they say makes me wanna shake my fist with rage…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I like them. But some of the shit they say makes me wanna shake my fist with rage…

[/quote]
They dont like Indian women?

Good first post, Stiglitz!
You’re in spectacular shape yourself!

Awesome. These guys are hilarious and they also have really good advice/philosophy in their videos. And they do whatever the FUCK they want to do.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]
They dont like Indian women? [/quote]

They dissed fst7

Couple things:

1. Never heard of these guys. What’s their deal?

2. Sweet matching gloves.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Couple things:

2. Sweet matching gloves.[/quote]

I think they’re pretty funny. All you gotta do is look to youtube.

Also, they have matching everything, including (somehow?) identical injuries.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Couple things:

2. Sweet matching gloves.[/quote]
    Falling For Women With Kids! @hodgetwins - YouTube

^^^^^That is a good one. I haven’t watched their vids in a few months and it’s nice to see them changing up their shtick a little bit.

I thought identical twins were always the same height, but it looks like one is 2-3" taller than the other. I’ve known, I think, 3 sets of identicals and they were all the same height.

Thanks ID … You are too kind

I actually discovered them here whereby someone embedded one of their rants … Needless to say I spent the next 4 hours watching their videos

Figured the unexpected meeting warranted a T Nation post!

They really did impress me. Not just their physiques, but their attitude. Couldn’t be nicer. The pic was actually their idea. Guess I had a preconceived notion from just watching them go off on YouTube

Hope I’m not ruining their “cred” by calling them out as nice guys!

Lol. Just noticed Stiglitz’s skin is practically darker than theirs.

“Black Irish” csulli … Lol

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
^^^^^That is a good one. I haven’t watched their vids in a few months and it’s nice to see them changing up their shtick a little bit.

I thought identical twins were always the same height, but it looks like one is 2-3" taller than the other. I’ve known, I think, 3 sets of identicals and they were all the same height.[/quote]
Keith is 6’1.5. Kevin is 6’2.5.

haha cool stuff. I’m sure they are nice guys in real life. Funny fucking videos for sure

Thats cool and all but where the fuck is Scotland?

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
Thats cool and all but where the fuck is Scotland?[/quote]

Just north of Mississippi if memory serves.

/memory is not good

They’re funny and I like them but I keep waiting for them to start singing or someting half the time.

Wow, these guys are built! I had no idea they were this big and shredded from watching their Youtube videos. No offence OP but they completely dwarf you and that’s saying something because you’re no slouch yourself!

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
Thats cool and all but where the fuck is Scotland?[/quote]

I think it’s somewhere in Ireland