Met Ko and Patricia last Friday

Just wanted to post a message about our meet-up last Friday. For a little background, my wife and I were in Portland for a weekend conference, so I thought it might be fun to hook up with Ko and Paticia for an early dinner. We met at the Red Robin near the Portland Arena (where the Trailblazers play). It was a great time (at least for us). I wish we’d had more time to talk, or maybe go to the gym for a sweat session. For any one who’s going to Portland, I recommend spending a little time to hook up with these folks. Genuine, outgoing, fun.

To Ko and Patricia: We had a great time. Hopefully we can meet again soon.

Hey! I’ve been wanting to email you to let you know that we also had a great time! We should all definitely meet up again!

It was great to finally hook up with you, and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

I workout at nelson’s nautilus in Milwaukie, where do you guys workout?

brider was polite in not including the fact that Ko and I had a order of onion rings for our “meal” and for refreshment: beer.

cardawg: Nelson's Nautilus in Milwaukie? We've checked out the one in NE. Anywhoos, we work out at the 24 Hour in NW Portland (Pearl District).

And Patricia was kind enough to not mention that my meal consisted of 2 Mountain Dews, a bacon/guacomole burger, and fries.