Met Kerry

I got to meet Kerry when he was in town, along with Wesley Clark. My hope for the VP choice, personally. Anyway, it was a big night. I got to attend the VIP get-together after the rally, and here is a photo from it. I must say that he was quite compelling in person. I really hope he takes it. He may not have to do much. You know the old cliche, “give 'em enough rope to hang themselves with.” Lets see if the Bush camp can pull it out by November. Nothing like a “Purple Heart” ticket during a time of war!

Damn! Pictures aren’t working!

I’m looking forward to some debates a bit later in the year.

If that’s him on the far right, he looks like Satan.

First off. “If that’s him on the right.”?!? Excuse me for being a pompous ass but how can you possibly not know who John Kerry and Gen Wesley Clark are and what they look like? They have only been on T.V. almost every day of the past year debating each other or on the campaign trail. Sheesh, read a newspaper every month or so, or maybe watch any one of the 24 hour news networks, or by God if that doesn’t work try one of the three free networks NBC, CBS, or ABC. Good God man, wake the hell up. And we wonder how we’ve gotten where we are? Well they say that people get the government that they deserve. And America is the perfect example of that.

On another note, that is, in all honesty. a very strange picture of Gen. Clark. Somebody must have clicked it at the absolute wrong moment.

[quote]Warriorsage wrote:
On another note, that is, in all honesty. a very strange picture of Gen. Clark. Somebody must have clicked it at the absolute wrong moment.[/quote]

Agreed. He’s got that ornery kid look on his face. Or, maybe he just made poopies.

Kerry is a poofta, I hope that clown loses.

Kerry’s a clown?

He seems to be the best option so far!

[quote]American Muscle wrote:
Kerry is a poofta, I hope that clown loses. [/quote]

This is what I dislike about many people who choose not to support John Kerry, many just make fun of how he looks, yet most can’t name one of his stances or policies. If you’re going to hate on someone, please share with us why.

Kerry and Clark, the best choice for America? I really doubt that.

[quote]AlphaMale656 wrote:
Kerry and Clark, the best choice for America? I really doubt that.[/quote]

I’d vote for Snake Eyes ANY day, if it were possible!

Well, as far as Clark goes, I was very surprised at how poorly he represented himself in the Democratic primaries. I falsely he assumed he would have the most detailed, principled platform.

In truth, he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about or what he stood for. Listening to his various stances on abortion was like listening to a schizophrenic.

Clark is not, nor will he ever be, equipped to lead this country.

As far as Kerry, I think I disagree with him on most issues, but I’m not really sure, since I can’t really figure out what he stands for.

Roy-
What an honor that must have been! Question out of the two in the middle which one is you?

Roy,

You look very nice in your red jacket. But, I would flatten the hair out a bit.

(kidding pal…don’t get excited)

That’s because he hasn’t made any stands or put forth any Policies, other than “Hi, I’m John Kerry and I’m not George Bush.”

As for the “Purple Heart Ticket”, I got so sick of seeing all the candiates out whorning there service. “I’m a Vetnam Vet” “Oh Yea?? I’m a Vetnam Vet AND I have ___ Purple Hearts!” “Oh Yea!! I got you both beat I’m a Vet and was NATO Commander, Beat That!!” All that crap beat out Leiberman, who was the only real candiate out of the whole bunch. I’m a conservative, but if Leiberman was the candidate I’d have a real hard time deciding.

la’
Redsol1

vroom: You can’t be serious. How could one look forward to such scripted boredom. If you want to see anything that looks remotely like a debate I suggest you watch the third party debates on C-span.