Met a New Girl. Advice Needed Urgently

You are absolutely right. I made a mistake. But we all make mistakes and we learn from them. Actually I thought I have already kissed her and built good rapport so we can just talk in private. But now I know I was wrong.
Anyway, I am a 25 year old Indian guy living in Ireland . The girl is irish .
That’s me

Well, then, ask her out for some fish and chips.

If my friend’s roommate behaved as you have I would ultimately feel foolish that I’d mistaken the kissing for interest in me rather than a shortcut to getting laid. It sounds like she’s come to the same conclusion. So if you want to date her, ask her for a date. Make some effort. Simple.

I agree, making some effort may be reasonable. Turning himself inside out because ‘there might still be some hope’, less so.

OP, you seem to have 2 speeds. 1) I can’t be bothered to get out of bed to come hang out with you and 2) OMG MAYBE I CAN STILL FIX THIS WITH HELP FROM RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THIS GIRL I MADE OUT WITH ONE TIME IS DEFINITELY A KEEPER!!

I suggest you may want to work on a happy medium of some sort.

2 Likes

No! It is not.

1 Like

Jesus Christ OP. You haven’t talked to her in two weeks, so atleast TRY to get with her, what the fuck do you have to lose??

Call or text her and say this… I’ve been thinking about you a bit lately. I had a really good time with you that night, and I know things got a lil weird between us after that, and I apologise, I was going through some shit. I think you’re a really cool girl and I’d love to get to know you better, you wanna grab dinner tomorrow night?

Or something very similar. Just level with her and see where shes at. Again, WHAT do you have to lose? nothing right… Don’t waste your time playing games you aren’t 14 anymore, this is probably your issue. She is probably wondering “why doesn’t he say something or actually ask me out if hes interested, why does he just wait for me to come around his house if he really wants me, etc” stop being such a beta bitch op and see whats up

Reading this reminded me how thankful I am to be married.

3 Likes

HAHA

Reading this reminded me of how I was as a teen. So many mistakes and missed opportunities.