Met a Girl w/ No Straight Guy Friends

Didn’t wanna steal the thread…

This goes almost exactly with “Does your GF/wife have male friends or whatever”…I’m 19, freshman in college. I just meet a pretty cool girl who is way out of my league good looking and we hit it off. She has literally zero straight guy friends, but she showed me this video of last weekend where she was intensely making out with one of her gay friends. I don’t want to follow her around to every party nor do I want her to follow me around, so this isn’t an option. But is this a reason to ask questions or just leave it alone?

[quote]chobbs wrote:
This goes almost exactly with “Does your GF/wife have male friends or whatever”…I’m 19, freshman in college. I just meet a pretty cool girl who is way out of my league good looking and we hit it off. She has literally zero straight guy friends, but she showed me this video of last weekend where she was intensely making out with one of her gay friends. I don’t want to follow her around to every party nor do I want her to follow me around, so this isn’t an option. But is this a reason to ask questions or just leave it alone?[/quote]

What does “hit it off” mean? Are you in the friend zone or are you tapping it?

If you are tapping it, the response from me would have been, “wow, after he got you all riled up, we should have fucked, saved me the whole foreplay thing.”

I don’t understand the question.

Do you want to date her or just hit it?

Are you curious why she has so many Gay friends?

What is the question?

Oh and the guys are gay if she is straight it’s no different than making out with any other random guy on her part. (Freaky, could be good or bad depending on what your looking for)

go to reddit.com/r/seduction

Meet women who are past their college years. College girls don’t know what they want.

[quote]four60 wrote:

What is the question?

Oh and the guys are gay if she is straight it’s no different than making out with any other random guy on her part. (Freaky, could be good or bad depending on what your looking for)[/quote]

My opinion is she is trying to get one of her gay friends to mount the OP

[quote]Waylon Benning wrote:
Meet women who are past their college years. College girls don’t know what they want.[/quote]

um…

And after college they do?

[quote]orion wrote:

Meet women who are past their college years. College girls don’t know what they want.[/quote]

um…

And after college they do?[/quote]

True, maybe the best chance is divorced women. At least they know what they don’t want.

[quote]orion wrote:

um…

And after college they do?[/quote]

Wow, thats right

bad advice. You’re 19. You don’t know what you want either. So it’s perfect.

Here’s what I read in your OP: “I just met a hot college chick who likes to get down with pretty much anyone regardless of their sexual preference. So basically a regular hot college chick. Should I just whip it out, or talk to her first and then whip it out, or ask my mom what I should do or what?”

In other words, have fun, don’t get an STD. Don’t chase a commitment if she’ll put out regardless (obvi she will)

Please ignore anyone who wants to direct you to a PUA reference. That shit is so dumb.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]chobbs wrote:
This goes almost exactly with “Does your GF/wife have male friends or whatever”…I’m 19, freshman in college. I just meet a pretty cool girl who is way out of my league good looking and we hit it off. She has literally zero straight guy friends, but she showed me this video of last weekend where she was intensely making out with one of her gay friends. I don’t want to follow her around to every party nor do I want her to follow me around, so this isn’t an option. But is this a reason to ask questions or just leave it alone?[/quote]

If you are tapping it, the response from me would have been, “wow, after he got you all riled up, we should have fucked, saved me the whole foreplay thing.”[/quote]
We’re fuck buddies

@Flipcollar literally my life motto from now own “have fun, don’t get an STD”

[quote]chobbs wrote:
@Flipcollar literally my life motto from now own “have fun, don’t get an STD or impregnate”[/quote]
Fixed it for you

good call Derek. VERY good call.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

bad advice. You’re 19. You don’t know what you want either. So it’s perfect.

Here’s what I read in your OP: “I just met a hot college chick who likes to get down with pretty much anyone regardless of their sexual preference. So basically a regular hot college chick. Should I just whip it out, or talk to her first and then whip it out, or ask my mom what I should do or what?”

In other words, have fun, don’t get an STD. Don’t chase a commitment if she’ll put out regardless (obvi she will)

Please ignore anyone who wants to direct you to a PUA reference. That shit is so dumb.[/quote]

I seriously think you guys who Bash PUA stuff have only read “The Game” and just assume that that’s PUA still do. Which is really really wrong.

[quote]chobbs wrote:

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]chobbs wrote:

If you are tapping it, the response from me would have been, “wow, after he got you all riled up, we should have fucked, saved me the whole foreplay thing.”[/quote]
We’re fuck buddies[/quote]

She was fishing a reaction/for dominance over you. If your response was anything more or less than “not giving a fuck” in some fashion, you lost.

In a normal girl, this was “I care about him, let’s see if he’s jealous/cares about me.”

In a ho (which this girl is), this was “let’s see if I can shock him and dump him or make him my puppy.”

All that said, bi-sexual men are the highest carriers of STDs in the world. They get both kinds, have the most sex and the dumbest sex. Girls that fuck them are the no. 2 cariers of STDs.

So, I wouldn’t touch this chick, and I am not exactly known for my discretion.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

What is the question?

Oh and the guys are gay if she is straight it’s no different than making out with any other random guy on her part. (Freaky, could be good or bad depending on what your looking for)[/quote]

My opinion is she is trying to get one of her gay friends to mount the OP[/quote]

I think you may be right. Or she is trying to see if he is up for the bad kind of 3-way. Hahahaha

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

What is the question?

My opinion is she is trying to get one of her gay friends to mount the OP[/quote]

I think you may be right. Or she is trying to see if he is up for the bad kind of 3-way. Hahahaha[/quote]

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

What is the question?

I think you may be right. Or she is trying to see if he is up for the bad kind of 3-way. Hahahaha[/quote]

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Didn’t wanna steal the thread…

For you, he is “one of her gay friends”.
For her, he is some kind of BFF. albeit with an Y chromosom.

Act as if he were a girl. albeit an ugly one.