T Nation

Mestanolone (STS 646)

Anyone heard of this??? I came up on a couple bottles of this stuff from a friend who owns a nutri shop and he said that it was banned right when it was released. It was released from Giant Nutrition and from what I understand it is comparable to Winny and without the sides.

Taken from a forum: “It has been reported that STS-646 was one of the East German government?s most popular doping substances in competitive sport; the second most frequently used oral androgenic steroid overall (Franke and Berendonk, 1997)”.

Any thoughts on this product would be appreciated, and what about stacking with a SD cycle???

Yeah, the Germans used it in the 1980s until heightened testing standards were put in place. It’s known as Steroid Substance 646, or Mestanolone, as you know. They used it more for its increased aggesiveness and ability to increase neural drive and recovery. It won’t be super effective at putting on mass, but will help with the mental aspect. I guess you could call it an original, longer acting form of Halotestin. Should help with the strength though.

JC

[quote]James Cain wrote:
Yeah, the Germans used it in the 1980s until heightened testing standards were put in place. It’s known as Steroid Substance 646, or Mestanolone, as you know. They used it more for its increased aggesiveness and ability to increase neural drive and recovery. It won’t be super effective at putting on mass, but will help with the mental aspect. I guess you could call it an original, longer acting form of Halotestin. Should help with the strength though.
JC[/quote]

JC, thanks for the response. I think I’m gonna try it with the drol for a 3 week tour and see what comes of it. I gotta wait another couple months but im looking forward to it.

Anyone else ever used it, or stacked it with anything?

Yeah…the East Germans used it. If you’re interested, I have a full chart of everything ast the East Germans ever used in this article:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/designing_cycle.html

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
Yeah…the East Germans used it. If you’re interested, I have a full chart of everything ast the East Germans ever used in this article:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/designing_cycle.html[/quote]

Thanks AR, that artice was very interesting and helpful.