Messed Up with a Girl. Help Needed

I never claimed to have a lot of experience with women, aside from hookups I have fuck all with regards to knowledge about relationships. I don’t understand why you had to make the “little girls” comment, it’s unnecessary. (And que the comment from you saying you bet I’m a virgin or some other amazing insult) frankly, I don’t care what you believe as it makes zero difference to me, I think it’s best, similar to the other guy, that we not engage in this conversation any further, I’m not sure why you bear such predjuce against me (and no this isn’t reading comprehension or whatever, it’s the only way I know how to word the above sentence in a way that makes sense to me), this forum is supposed to be a community for people who like exercise, not a forum for people to insult each other. I don’t understand why we can’t agree to disagree and just get along.

I’m telling my mommy.

Says the guy who repeated called the OP a rapist, accused him of trying to learn to manipulate white women, etc.

1 Like

Other guy has a name. Didn’t your parents teach you any manners boy.

oglebee. You best remember next time boy.

So did a bunch of others, and I’m not backing down from my original statement either, why aren’t you giving them shit too? Is it because I appear to be the easiest target? Seriously, I don’t understand

WOAAAAAH let’s not go to extremes here!!! I’m sure we can figure this out without getting the adults involved

unreal24278 I like you. You seem like a swell kid. But honest question.

Where on this chart are you?autism-spectrum-conditions

Edit: Ugh I am gonna put this disclaimer here since I am not actually a dick and I am not sure you will realize my jokez. I don’t think your autistic I am just having some interwebz funz with you. So don’t go and get all worked up.

2 Likes

Because you keep going on and on about it.

It seems that if you are in the UK, you would need yourself a good lawyer to provide an acceptable interpretation of what “determined to ejaculate” means to avoid a rape record.

Kinda makes sense for the UK. If you have signs warning people about the enormous river that’s right infront of them, you should be protected against the inevitable event that someone having unprotected sex with you may result in their semen being inside you.

1 Like

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not because I don’t understand sarcasm. I’m on the far left, I have extreme talent in certain areas and some areas and my IQ is well above average. With regards to (social skills etc.) Im no good. I will say (and don’t be a dick about this) I can’t always tell when people are messing with me and whatnot. I assume this is an attempt at a mean joke or something. But no, I don’t have any learning disability.

And I actually am autistic lol, high functioning autism. I’ve posted about it a few times, I find it more of a curse than anything though

I hear ya … phrasing was terrible

I hear it all the time on here. Funny enough, it’s only an argument that’s employed when someone disagrees with me. When people agree, I’m just ‘telling it like it is’, or being blunt or whatever.

Yes, I’m incredibly blunt on this website, that’s my posting style. I wonder what some people think I look like when I’m typing responses. Like, maybe the imagined image is me screaming at my monitor and shaking it violently, mashing buttons on my keyboard in a fit of rage.

I only post on here when I’m at work. I have a fair bit of downtime at the office, so this kills time for me. I like to engage in these conversations. This site is an enjoyable outlet for me to converse with fellow meat heads. It’s a place where I can also give back to the lifting community some of the knowledge I’ve acquired through years and years of training that have resulted in a fair bit of success. If anyone thinks I’m ‘roid raging’ when I’m on here… meh. Whatever. I’ve met a handful of guys on here in real life, including Stu, Chris Colucci, Brad, Basement Gainz, Yogi, etc. And I’ve got a bunch of followers from here who follow my Instagram. I doubt ANY of these people would describe me as a hot head, or even abrasive whatsoever. It’s an internet persona, and nothing more. I cut through the BS on here because I simply don’t have the patience to entertain nonsense in real life AND a weightlifting site I choose to post on.

Anyway. I think Oglebee just doesn’t like me. It’s cool, he doesn’t have to.

degrees, man. that’s a bad argument. not all ‘things that emotionally disturb someone’ are on the same level. You’re assessing a claim to me I didn’t make. What you’re saying here is akin to me saying ‘I’ve never done anything as bad as murder’ and you responding with ‘oh so you’ve never committed a crime? you’ve never hurt someone?’ Yes, I’ve emotionally hurt people before. I broke up with a girlfriend awhile back. She was ‘emotionally disturbed’. Not the same thing as me cumming inside her when she didn’t want it and then talking shit to her afterward.

You’re missing my issue with the whole thing, and that is the intentionally involvement of an action that leads to bringing a human life into this world, knowing 100% clearly that the other party involved does not want that to happen. I read all the stuff above about ‘well accidents happen too, etc’. That’s different to me.

But since we’re on the emotional part of this, I’ll address that too. I think you underestimate the emotional toll that may have been inflicted on the woman. I’ve spoken to women who describe this sort of thing as incredibly violating. I think it’s awful (clearly lol) . It’s troubling that we as a society expect a woman to basically shrug this off within a couple hours, or week, or whatever.

I get the feeling Olgebee (I used the correct name this time haha) and Chris Ottawa don’t like me… Not sure where I came up with that conclusion though

I would follow you’re insta but… I’d have to use Instagram first… And then there’s the privacy concerns, I can’t have anyone figure out who I am. But I wish you the best of luck to becoming the world’s #1 strongman in the 181lb class.

1 Like

This couldn’t be further from the truth.

Also, to set things straight in case you didn’t catch it. I wasn’t saying you were on drugs.

For sure but we really don’t have all the facts regarding OPs encounter. And you did say you think the OP deserves to die.

I am big on juris prudence and due process so I am bit hesitant to jump to any rash conclusions in situations like this.

For instance. What if the OP in his drunkenness accidentally climaxed and hadn’t realized it. So it would have actually been an accident. We don’t know if this is what happened and we don’t know if this didn’t happen.

It could also be true that he had no intention of pulling out in the first place. We just don’t know. Anything beyond that is conjecture.

Now I am not a lawyer per se but I am well versed in bird law so I think that gives me a certain degree of credibility.

yea i’ve had a lot of posts to skim. it’s what happens when I come back over a weekend. I was mostly responding to unreal. All good man.

so when I read the post, I took it as he did it on purpose. The phrasing is a little ambiguous, so maybe that isn’t the case. But I was posting based on the notion that this was intentional. I think most of the other guys in this thread understood it the same way. Perhaps the OP could clarify.

Hey @aesthetics_sexy did you ejaculate inside this women on purpose or accidentally?

I helped yeet #innapropriatequestions

Yeah OP has a tenuous grasp of English language at best so I took his testimony with a grain of salt. I doubt he will indulge us in clarifying this discrepancies .

Well that was fun while it lasted.

I know its a joke and all but… as someone who also has high functioning autism, and although it was directed at unreal, i find it offensive and kind of out of line.

1 Like

No one is supporting you, idiot.

3 Likes

This is why men should be able to ejaculte into hand OR dish towels.

6 Likes

Not the nice ones, God!

4 Likes