Messed Up with a Girl. Help Needed

I think that always goes without saying. Unless she wishes to make a report, no legal process can begin

1 Like

Alright, just wanted to be clear on your stance. :+1:

Yeah we can agree on that. There are several factors we do not know as well. Did the OP, in his drunkenness, get caught up in the moment climax before he realized it or was he consciously aware he was on the verge and made the decision to disregard their prior agreement of pulling out.

Also even if he was totally cognizant of his actions I still do not think that is an offense worthy of jail time. Even if it was good luck proving that in court.

If your scared of a little jizz in your cooch don’t be having sex period.

1 Like

I’m not defending his actions, I’m just saying that calling this rape or sexual assault is completely ridiculous. She consented to sex with no condom, this was obviously a risky decision and there is a good chance he would ejaculate inside of her. If he’s a rapist then so are most other men who use this method of birth control.

What if a girl tells you to cum in her mouth and it ends up on her face? Penitentiary time or what?

2 Likes

It’s not a flex. It’s me saying I did the same thing - the SAME THING - as OP, and inviting people to make the case that I belong in prison or dead. Two adults agreeing to raw sex, man busts inside when the desired outcome was a successful pull-out. Plenty of opportunities to say no in both cases, but nobody did. We instead charged ahead with sex and so did tinder date girl and our bumbling OP. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that they were really horny too.

Her being hot was totally relevant because that’s how sex and decision-making during sex works. You see, sex begins with a stage called arousal, and boy did that condom roll-off get me aroused before, according to you, she assaulted me with her incredible vagina, body and voice working in unison to make me bust faster than I ever had in my non-extensive sexual history at that point 17 or so years ago.

Make the case for what? What is taking place inside this courtroom you’re imagining? I read the abstract and it most definitely is third-wave feminist nonsense, which is why there aren’t laws on the books anywhere making what I did or what OP did into a criminal act.

If the sex was consensual, it’s on both parties. This idea of yours that we need a notarized consent form bullet-pointed to cover every detail of a sexual encounter is nothing new. It’s just as bad of an idea as it was when the egg first hatched, which is why there are no laws on the books anywhere that make what OP did a crime.

The scenario in this thread is nothing like spitting on someone, planting a kiss on a stranger or throwing stuff at people. These are clear violations of boundaries and all of them are clear forms of assault.

Busting a nut during sex is not. That’s how sex works. This thread is a crazy lynch mob of people I like trying to out-crazy each other. Get a grip fellas, no sexual assault took place.

1 Like

haha this actually made me chuckle, but erm
 the act of ejaculating on someones face can’t get someone pregnant, ejaculating inside someone can, the end result is of a potentially far more dire consequence, hence why I take this action more seriously. I still think it’s a form of sexual assault, due to the fact that the offending individual was specifically told to “not blast his choad nectar inside of her” (there’s an article called 100 euphamisms for semen, gives some really creative ones, giving credit to original source, it’s super funny 100 Euphemisms For Semen – Tomb Log ), and due to the severity of the potential consequences this potential action has, I highlighted this over in one of my previous posts. I agree to disagree on this topic, and it’s fine that we have differing opinions on this subject, however my opinion as to whether this is or isn’t sexual misconduct won’t change (and I didn’t hop on any bandwagon, I was one of the first to post in this thread). I respect your opinion though, and I admit that I could be wrong (as it’s an opinion, not a fact), however I can’t see any evidence coming to light that would change my opinion on the matter. To say there was a decent chance of him ejaculating inside of her is irrelevant if the girl specifically said “don’t do this”, either way I do agree unprotected sex, whether he pulls out or not is still a risky decision to make

Look up the definition of sexual assault. Look up the definition of sexual misconduct. Use the criteria outlined in those definitions to determine wether the OPs ejaculatory offense could be considered either one.

I will save you some time. It doesn’t.

You may find what he did to be morally reprehensible. But be careful to label it something which its not.

Opinions are fine. But Sexual assault is sexual assault, rape is rape, sexual misconduct is sexual misconduct regardless of opinion.

“Oh that guy did what! What piece of shit. I would never do that. Thats like totally sexual assault. Because like I would never do that.”

Additionally what I gather from your post is that the severity of it lies in the possibility for pregnancy.

Hypothetically what if he had a vasectomy and was incapable of impregnating her. Everything else in the story the same. Less severe? Does the offense get downgraded?

What if she gets pregnant. During pregnancy she develops some pregnancy related complication and dies. Should the OP be charged with manslaughter?

3 Likes

What if the condom breaks? Who’s going to jail then?

In the OP’s case, we have no reason to believe that he intentionally came inside the girl, it’s not something that is that easily controlled if you aren’t sufficiently experienced. No intent=no crime.

It’s not rape if you’re sterile.

OK man :laughing:.

Looks like I have some TV catching up to do.

Yeah I did go off in a different direction there. My bad.

And thanks haha - I generally consider myself to be, so if it comes off as that, I suppose that’s good.

What a day Ive missed!!

But yuh, it was rape

I haven’t. sorry to burst that bubble. He intentionally put the girl at risk to get pregnant (a big fucking deal) and on top of that, told her she was a terrible person because she wouldn’t serve him water afterward. No, I have not been that person at any time in my life.

I agree with this. I can wish terrible things on the OP without wanting them to occur via this pathway.

I think that’s an absolutely horrendous thing to do as well.

1 Like

The womenfolk on the forum have been suspiciously silent on this. Would be interesting to hear their perspective

(not going to tag anyone because I don’t want to put anyone on the spot)

There’s like 5 girls on this site who post 
 you’re putting them all on the spot

6 Likes

Hoist by my own petard!

4 Likes

I feel we can infer that, if the gentlemanly thing is to not attempt to make a conversation with a woman without her consent, it would also be gentlemanly to not attempt to make a human with a woman without her consent.

10 Likes

haha, I doubt anyone could argue with such logic

5 Likes

I think there is consensus that OP is an asshole lol

2 Likes

Right. Nobody’s arguing that he didn’t make a very poor decision and then act like a total prick about it. The argument has been over whether a crime has been committed. Assuming OP is telling us the truth about her consenting to have unprotected sex, then there has been no crime whatsoever.

I don’t think OP getting a minor ass beating from the girl’s father would be out-of-line here, and her mom ought to smack her across the head too.

3 Likes