Messed Up with a Girl. Help Needed

I’ve been here less than a year, and haven’t been on a forum since like 2000, and that was for video games. There’s just so much more people and information online now. It’s a trip. I’m genuinely enjoying this, wasn’t sarcastic in the least.

2 Likes

At this point I am curious what appendage is being used to pick the nose.

I’ve seen things, man, that’d turn Don Cheadle white

The point is where do you draw the line?

Nasal fisting?

They’re who ever can get the job, in most cases no. They are not white, the garbage men I see collecting my trash are usually Hispanic or black. You’re in Canada right? I’m curious to know how many times you’ve visited the states.

I’d draw the line at object insertions.

You’d be hard pressed to tell who’s getting mugged or beaten up in a very strange way and who’s just having a good time.

No need for that kind of confusion.

I have been to the states plenty of times when I was younger but not in a long time. Last time was probably close to 20 years ago (I’m 35 now). There are a lot of immigrants and non-white people here, in fact in the part of town I live in now I would say about half the people I see on the street are black. White people tend to stay in their cars when they go out, I guess.

So picking your nose with a Kleenex is a no-go?

Depends. Is it a sequined leather kleenex or just a regular one?

2 Likes

Ribbed for extra pleasure.

3 Likes

Bullshit man, if you find open displays of homosexual behaviour offencive why wouldn’t you find open displays of heterosexual behavior offencive. I don’t find either offensive, I just think it’s gross when I see (heterosexual or homosexual) people hooking up in public, it’s impolite and no one wants to see two people stick their tongues down each other’s throats at the mall, on the street, at a park or whatnot, sure there’s exceptions where it’s alright, like at the movies, at a drive in, secluded areas, at parties, but I’ll give you an example I was once at a family gathering on the street and right next to the gathering in plain sight were these two people ferociously making out and dry humping on a bench. It was a male and a female. I didn’t find it offencive, I did think it was innapropriate to be doing in public and I would’ve prefered they moved to a more private space, as some things are meant to be done in private, just as I wouldn’t masturbate on a public sidewalk.

It’s fine if others think differently, but like at my gym there was a dude and his GF and they were like smooching in between sets, I was thinking “what the fuck, this is a gym for people to be working out in, not making out”. There’s a time and a place for these things, In the gym isn’t the right time or place lol. If they want to get frisky just go to the bathroom or something… At least that way no one has to see it (just hear it lol) my point is, whether they were heterosexual or homosexual makes no difference to me

To each their own I suppose. I agree that (straight) people making out in public is somewhat inappropriate, but it’s more annoying (and maybe kind of funny) than anything. If you can’t keep your hands off each other then get a room.

1 Like

Totally agree. There’s no reason that a transgender person should feel uncomfortable using the bathroom with people of their birth gender. That’s the transgender person’s issue to get over.

So you just hate gay people? Cause I don’t get how a gay couple making out in public is worse than straight people making out in public.

1 Like

Sounds to me that he has certain preferences or tolerances that vary depending on the combination of sexes who are making out in public - doesn’t necessarily mean he hates gay people.

I’m curious where on the scale of inappropriateness any of the possible combinations fall…i.e. which is more repugnant to him: male on male, female on female, or male on female…

This is such a weird thread.

1 Like

I think you took that the wrong way.

This statement makes no sense. Even if you’re anti-transgender, the fact that they’re transgender means that they are inherently uncomfortable being grouped in with a gender that they do not identify with, so by calling them transgender you have identified the “reason” they would be uncomfortable.

Also, if you have no boobs, a penis, and a beard - which lots of female-to-male trans people have, that’s DEFINITELY a reason to feel uncomfortable going into the bathroom with women.

2 Likes

More or less, but generally it’s better not to make out in public as I said.

I actually covered this already, look at some of the previous posts.

Didn’t this all start with an immigrant jizzing inside of a transgender woman while she picked a gay guys nose in a sanctuary city?

3 Likes