Messed Up with a Girl. Help Needed

If nobody was willing to do those jobs for shit pay then they would have to pay more. Over here I have never seen a non-white garbage man. Perhaps we need more diversity in the waste disposal industry, and definitely more women. Immigrants don’t want to pick up trash because it’s gross and arguably not worth the money, some white guys do it because they don’t care and it a semi-decent paying job that requires little or no qualifications.

1 Like

I think some boys are just naturally a bit feminine for whatever reason, just like some girls are masculine. But anal and oral sex are definitely learned behaviour.

1 Like

Well, my argument involved two consenting adults, as does every other legal sexual congress in THIS country. I did clarify that, and I also mentioned that I don’t draw any parallels between homosexuality and bestiality/pedophilia. Your argument is centered around the parallels between those deviant behaviors, and (in my opinion) a normal one.

I don’t think you understand that I took Chris’ argument, supported it with my own experience, and then used that same experience to advocate something very different than what he liked. I’m really confused as to how you could have missed that and followed it up by accusing me of not knowing that that was possible.

I’ll agree on oral sex (resisted the urge to say I’ll bite), but there are several species of animals besides us that engage in homosexual activity, and they didn’t ‘learn’ it, it’s a natural instinct for some animals.

It is also worth noting that sexual orientation is more about attraction than behavior. I was heterosexual well before I ever engaged in any sexual activity, as I found the opposite sex attractive. You can definitely be homosexual absent “learned” sexual behavior.

1 Like

what do you mean by this?

whats worse, a homosexual couple picking eachothers noses or a heterosexual couple picking each others noses?

If you see 2 people picking each other noses, regardless of gender, how do you know they’re couples? Is this a priori knowledge to begin with or are we assuming good friends can’t pick each other’s noses?? So many questions…

2 Likes

Of course not, that’s immoral and borderline illegal behavior.

1 Like

borderline? I think you need to go back to re-education camp until you have the correct perspective

1 Like

Is it like the fat camp my mom sent me to for a couple of years? cause that didnt work out too great.

She should’ve sent your ass to grammar camp

1 Like

In 24hrs nobody will know

Oh, we’ll know.

3 Likes

Garbage men in the states make a pretty decent living with great benefits. Plus because of the volume of people applying for it (1000s in NYC) its extremely difficult to land the job.

Are they all white in NYC too?

Is that why there’s a cake beside your name?

1 Like

If you don’t know the answer then you either have no idea what we are talking about in this thread or you are so blinded by liberalism that you can’t comprehend why people are offended by open displays of homosexual behaviour.

On that note, I wouldn’t even have much to say about gays if they weren’t pushing this stuff in everyone’s face. Not just public stuff but the media, government, schools, etc. What people do behind closed doors won’t bother me if I don’t hear about it. Pierre Trudeau (the guy who legalized gay anal sex in Canada) said that the government has no place in people’s bedrooms. That was not an unreasonable statement, but it has gone to another level where what people do in their bedrooms has a place in the public sphere, and that is what I object to.

EDIT: I just saw this again and realize there was a typo in the post you responded to and quoted, it should have said “do” rather than “don’t”. I apologize for any confusion.

That would be gross, and could be considered a non-sexual obscene act. Are you okay with public urination and defecation? If the mess is the problem then is it OK if they clean up after themselves? How about if your friend wipes your ass for you on the street corner? These are things that a society needs to decide whether or not they are OK with.

Found the guy who’s never had a friend cool enough to pick his nose … dog you’re fuckin’ missing out, my friend. I can only think of 2 things better than having a good friend pick my nose and I think you can imagine what those 2 things are amiright??

So it could also NOT be considered a non-sexual obscene act, or could be considered a sexual obscene act, or could NOT be considered a sexual obscene act … You should stop being so wishy-washy and pick a side … or get with the program, get a friend and start picking some fuckin’ noses

I’ve been to India thankyouverymuch

Quick question - do you have ADD? Because we were very explicitly talking about picking each others noses and here you come talking about wiping each other’s asses as if boogers and shit are the same fuckin’ thing … stick to the subject Mr. Red Herring Deflector

As someone who clearly doesn’t have any good friends, I’ll take your recommendations about what society does or doesn’t need with a giant Tony Montana sized mound of salt.

2 Likes

I love this thread, every time I think it can’t evolve any further it proves me wrong.

4 Likes

not sure how long you’ve been frequenting these here boards – but this is somewhat reminiscent of how a lot of T-Nation threads used to go back in the day in the mid-2000’s

1 Like