Messed Up with a Girl. Help Needed

Using anabolics without a prescription is a federal crime in the US, nevermind plenty of guys have long post histories and/or training logs documenting their use with progress pics of themselves. My point is, discussion forums reporting crimes is a slippery slope, at best.

From the quick research I did earlier (Google Fu, again), it seems to be a grey area. Like, stealthing (starting sex with a condom then removing it and raw dogging without telling her) is considered sexual assault in some places. Not telling your partner youā€™re HIV positive until after youā€™ve finished is illegal in many places. Finishing inside when that wasnā€™t part of the plan is sometimes seen in a similar vein.

Basically, changing the conditions of consent without actually getting consent.

2 Likes

Ya, no. Your stupidity will live for all eternity.

Iā€™m sorry, did something begin one way and then end up a different way that you didnā€™t expect and donā€™t like? Huh. Fancy that.

Agreed.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s sort of what I was thinking.

Punches can be used as punctuation marks.

ex: ā€œDonā€™t ā€˜bamā€™ You ā€˜bamā€™ Ever ā€˜bamā€™ Come ā€˜bamā€™ Near ā€˜bamā€™ My ā€˜bamā€™ Daughter ā€˜bamā€™ā€¦ā€.

When I first read the title I thought this dude has forgot a birthday or somethingā€¦

Everyoneā€™s said everything already but justā€¦oh my godā€¦:hushed:

I always thought saying you wonā€™t cum inside a girl was code for Im going to PIIHP. She probably thinks youā€™re pretty thick. You stuffed up bad man, accept it, be thankful she forgave you and move on.

Angry Chris doesnā€™t come out often, but I love it when he does.

FTR, I agree, itā€™s not forum director prerog to out people.

This guy. As soon as I saw the OP handle I knew what was coming. Bleedinā€™ Christ.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly, this guy is obviously a fucking idiot but there is no form of sexual assault going on here. Too many people hopping on the MeToo bandwagon and making bullshit allegations. Itā€™s more like a form of negligence or incompetence than anything, relying on pulling it out as a form of birth control is risky no matter what and if it doesnā€™t happen as itā€™s supposed to then both parties are to blame. There are plenty of stories of girls poking hole in condoms or even giving blowjobs and putting the cum in their pussy so they can get pregnant and I have yet to hear of one getting charged with anything.

Heā€™s a fucking moron, but the some of the comments on this thread sound like male third-wave feminists.

1 Like

Equal rights: next time a girl gets her period during sex sheā€™s serving 5 years before parole eligibility. No excuses.

2 Likes

You can ask my wifeā€¦I would have been one of those dads whom would probably in this day in age would be charged intimidation charges or worse. If I had a daughter and some young man crossed a line with her.

On the other hand if I found out that my sons crossed a line with some young lady and I found outā€¦ needless to say someone would be removing my work boot out of their ass. If there is anything remaining once mom tore either a new ass .

1 Like

Rape is sticking something (penis, finger, branch) in someoneā€™s vagina, ass or, in some places mouth, without consent.

Clearly not whatā€™s happened here but in some places a good lawyer may be able to make a case for rape.

If you were to ejaculate on someone without their okay outside the context of consensual sex then you would certainly get charged with some form of sexual assault. I think this is an avenue that could legally be followed.

In the context of sex, I think any halfway okay lawyer would get the law on the ejaculators side.

tldr; OP is more a selfish asshole than a rapist but depending on where you are and how the law is interpreted then it could end anywhere.

3 Likes

Irregardless of what the law is in whatever jurisdiction, Iā€™m such you wouldnā€™t want this to happen to any woman in your life like your daughter or sister.

1 Like

Would you want your son in jail for years and on a sexual offender register for life for having consensual sex and failing to pullout on a risk both of them had to know was pretty likely to play out? Or worse having an accident, pulling out too late?

3 Likes

He shoulda known better than to try his luck like that. Iā€™d hold anyone to the same standard that Iā€™d hold myself. It seems as this guy made no precaution or attempt to prevent this.

And dont get me wrong - this girl played herself by letting a tinder stranger in like that. And while mistakes like this can happen, this dude showed and continues to show a predatory lack of remorse and lack of accountability.

1 Like

Damn. We just went from ā€œIā€™m a doucheā€ to the custard slinging scene in Silence Of The Lambs in 56 posts.

I :kissing_heart: the interwebs.

This is true for both of them. She should also have known better than to have unprotected sex and allow the risk of pregnancy to float out of her control (outside of a condom break)

Im not saying this is a good scenario or OP didnā€™tdo anything wrong. It just doesnā€™t make him a rapist or someone that needs to go to jail.

3 Likes

I guess we can both agree on that, but I think his crime and punishment is best left to the courts in his jurisdiction based on their law.

1 Like

What about when girls say there on the pill come inside me baby. But they are not. Then a month later there like. ā€œOhhhh my Gawd I donā€™t know what happend, how can this be I am preggersā€

You consented to ejaculating under the pretense she was incapable of conceiving. She lied. Thats fucking sexual assault right there by the standards you freaking jabronies are putting out there.

All women who have done this need to go to that place Colucci mentioned. Oh yeah poundmeintheass prison. BTW, side note, Colucci prison rape ainā€™t no joke. People donā€™t realize more men are raped in the USA than women if you take into consideration prison rape. Kinda interesting. #metoo. But yeah its funny to joke about it right.

Bottom line guys a bit of an asshole worst case scenario. Rapist? Assaulter of the sexual variety. Hardly. I think the worst part is not what he did but how he handled the ensuing aftermath.

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci So earlier in this thread people were talking about putting up this guys location, can you see where everyone lives? I donā€™t understand, itā€™s from my understanding that you might be able to view the IP address that has logged into this website, therefore you can tell what city one is logging in form, but can you like, narrow it down to the address and everything. Iā€™m asking this because I donā€™t want my address up for grabs, just clarifying

On a side note, if itā€™s IP tracking Iā€™ve probably logged in from all over the world haha (not really, but I browse from through different IP addresses all the time)