Messed Up with a Girl. Help Needed

I’m going to need to know if the cyclist voiced whether s/he wanted to be ejaculated in.

2 Likes

If only OP had done the same. This whole story could have played out way differently. He probably still would have been an asshole to her and continue to harass her but at least I wouldn’t have had to read the word ejaculate so often.

3 Likes

@Yogi1 Ofcourse i like her man that is why i was trying hard to get her back . Now i have finally given up. Since yesterday she has not given any response to me for asking her first to give her a call and then giving her a call . I texted her today asking how are things going back at her home and whether she met her old friends. She replied Hi everything alright thanks… the way she replies clearly shows shows her lack of interest. I finally wrote to her that “ well i think you really don’t want to talk anymore . I respect your decision and won’t bother you anymore. Goodbye .
She wrote “Thank you . Goodluck with everything and goodbye.
I don’t know why she is even replying at all when she doesnt want me anymore. Anyway that doesn’t matter now. It feels good to let go and not try so hard to make things work.

I’m so in a place that I had never started reading this thread

It’s called being polite. Give it a try sometime.

You have no idea what trying hard in a relationship means. You don’t deserve to be in jail or dead, but you absolutely deserve to have lost your chance with this girl. You blew it dude, and I’m not talking about your load.

3 Likes

Just seemed relevant

4 Likes

What an enthralling, classy thread. Fuck.

3 Likes

@twojarslave what do you mean ? That i should have tried harder instead of giving up ?

She’s replying to you because she’s nice. Don’t read any further into it than that and definitely don’t talk to her again. She doesn’t want anything else to do with you and that’s entirely your own fault.

While I don’t think you did anything illegal, you did do something really fucking shitty. Like REALLY fucking shitty. On top of that you had a tantrum like a little bitch when she kicked you out so not only are you an asshole that does shitty things to people but you also have the maturity of a foetus.

Your problem here is not that you don’t understand white girls or whatever, it’s that you’re an asshole who treats people badly and acts like a child when he doesn’t get what he wants. Nobody from any culture will respect that, and if you want anything lasting with any girl ever then you’ll need to fix that.

4 Likes

I laughed out loud (literally) reading this statement.

Yeah, I was a CO, and…nope.

And yeah @unreal24278 I was in Seattle for the weekend and came back to this. Made me very sad.

I think my problem here isn’t that you had an oopsie during a drunk raw dog sesh, it’s that you insisted on not wearing a condom, and convinced her to go along by promising not to cum in her, which you then did.

It’s amazing what some space can do. Even after OPs collosal, manipulative actions, the girl left the door cracked open and he slammed it shut by acting like a baby. I don’t know if it’s just the same guy but I see this all the time on here…stop bombarding girls with texts and calls and just let them be angry and feel how they want to feel.

Damn, this thread was a roller-coaster. I think getting a vasectomy, its the only solution to this whole conundrum.

1 Like

Or castration.

2 Likes

Fuck it, just chop yourself in half and call it a day

2 Likes

Nope what.

Jewbacca posted plenty of stats. Take a look at your leisure.

Shitty yeah but REALLY fucking shitty. Thats a bit much.

Well aesthetics I guess at this point your last hope is that your Desi seed has taken root in her creamy white womb. Then you can slowly finagle your way back in. So all is not lost madarchod.

My mind can’t even process this paragraph.

*or it doesn’t want too…

1 Like

Holy shit, NO! let it go already, how thick can you be?

1 Like

dude, yes yes and more yes.

1 Like

why are you choosing to die on this hill? I’m really not understanding it at this point.

1 Like

Geez, what a train wreck. Apologize and run like hell.