T Nation

Message to Scientology

Anyone seen this? It’s hilarious!

And it’s not a Rick Roll, I promise.

This is what started it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYBTlI1-fHg

[quote]2274 wrote:
This is what started it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYBTlI1-fHg[/quote]

How did that start it all?


this is it.

.

scientoligists (spelt wrong) should all have their balls cut off and the women should have their ovaries ripped out of their stomachs. they are pure evil, they steal peoples lives. I will never stop fighting them. G

[quote]TheG wrote:
scientoligists (spelt wrong) should all have their balls cut off and the women should have their ovaries ripped out of their stomachs. they are pure evil, they steal peoples lives. I will never stop fighting them. G[/quote]

Your such an SP!!! Watch out, they’re gonna getcha!

Seriously though, I just feel bad for them, they are clearly brainwashed.

[quote]evansmi wrote:
TheG wrote:
scientoligists (spelt wrong) should all have their balls cut off and the women should have their ovaries ripped out of their stomachs. they are pure evil, they steal peoples lives. I will never stop fighting them. G

Your such an SP!!! Watch out, they’re gonna getcha!

Seriously though, I just feel bad for them, they are clearly brainwashed. [/quote]

I also feel bad for the people who spilled their guts and innermost secrets to the auditors only to be blackmailed for their riches. Their (Scientology) tax status should be revoked.


Wow

Damn, this is actually kinda freaky. 5000 covert Scientology agents infiltrating the US government, performing unauthorized wiretaps and purging IRS documents. the founder’s wife even pled guilty after an FBI raid.

I never realized just how crazy this shit was.

fucking crazy

I’m gonna stop now before the scientologist track me down and frame me for murder.

All you really need to know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrTrzsIxcXs

[quote]BackForMore wrote:
All you really need to know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrTrzsIxcXs

[/quote]

LOL, I knew what that was gonna be before I clicked the link.

Good taste in shows.

[quote]BackForMore wrote:
All you really need to know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrTrzsIxcXs

[/quote]

Can anyone confirm this definitively?
I have serious trouble believing that they actually believe this.
Then again, I’ve yet to hear a scientologist that didn’t sound like a crazy.