Message For Convicts

Soon, a man who buried a little girl alive, in garbage bags, will be amongst you. He raped her. The little baby girl was clutching her stuffed toy dolphin while the beast buried her alive.

You know what to do. Don’t kill him though — let him live a long long time with you. Your job is to administer JUSTICE. I pray to God that you will do what needs done, day after day after day. Please.

If anyone knows someone in the prison, please make sure this message spreads.

Rest in peace, baby girl.

Most folks like that don’t make it to general population.

A friend of mine is a c.o., and at the prison he works in, they are sequestered.

The other inmates Will kill them, and thats just medium security.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Soon, a man who buried a little girl alive, in garbage bags, will be amongst you. He raped her. The little baby girl was clutching her stuffed toy dolphin while the beast buried her alive.

You know what to do. Don’t kill him though — let him live a long long time with you. Your job is to administer JUSTICE. I pray to God that you will do what needs done, day after day after day. Please.

If anyone knows someone in the prison, please make sure this message spreads.

Rest in peace, baby girl. [/quote]

I know that the human knee-jerk response is “let him suffer” but shouldn’t execution be enough? If they kill him in prison, a life was given for a life. Justice is served.

[quote]Curzon wrote:

I know that the human knee-jerk response is “let him suffer” but shouldn’t execution be enough? If they kill him in prison, a life was given for a life. Justice is served.[/quote]

Everyone knows he’ll get torn apart in prison. Why waste state money on appeals for his death penalty case when you can give him life and know he’s as good as dead?

i hope they rape him first in prison then kill him. i still cant believe the mindset of some people in todays world and what they do to other people… but thats a totally didnt topic.

Man, that really effected me.
I read that story and just got a case of blood lust yet felt saddened at the same time. You know when you feel that twinge run up your spine and your jaw clench, your eyes go slightly out of focus…

I hope he is torn to shreds…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I pray to God that you will do what needs done, day after day after day. Please.[/quote]

I’m not sure you are addressing your desires to the right entity.

Well, I’m not anyone to jufge who lives or dies, that is God’s task…But, i really hope that mr. bastard leaves the earth as soon as possible.

Living down here I remember this case very well. What the previous poster said about him never seeing general population is accurate.

One thing about capital punishment that always bothered me is why people are against a firing squad. The general fear of guns in society by people who’ve never been around them is the only thing I can think of.

It seems to me that multiple trained rifleman aiming for the head would kill someone faster and with less pain than an electric chair (barbaric) or a lethal injection (which we’ve seen fail horribly in Florida).

[quote]vroom wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I pray to God that you will do what needs done, day after day after day. Please.

I’m not sure you are addressing your desires to the right entity.[/quote]

Which entity do you mean, Vroom? Do you know someone or something I don’t know here?

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
It seems to me that multiple trained rifleman aiming for the head would kill someone faster and with less pain than an electric chair (barbaric) or a lethal injection (which we’ve seen fail horribly in Florida).[/quote]

I thought that the firing squad was supposed to be an ‘honourable’ form of execution given to the military and government/ royal officials. That’s pretty far removed from what that guy should get.

Putting the fucker in Gen Pop may get him killed but it would hardly serve to foster an environment of positive re-habilitation for the other inmates serving time there.

[quote]jarvis wrote:
Dweezil wrote:
It seems to me that multiple trained rifleman aiming for the head would kill someone faster and with less pain than an electric chair (barbaric) or a lethal injection (which we’ve seen fail horribly in Florida).

I thought that the firing squad was supposed to be an ‘honourable’ form of execution given to the military and government/ royal officials. That’s pretty far removed from what that guy should get.

Putting the fucker in Gen Pop may get him killed but it would hardly serve to foster an environment of positive re-habilitation for the other inmates serving time there.[/quote]

Sad that he’ll never be in the general population. He was way bigger and stronger than Jessica — let’s see how he likes being attacked by someone bigger and stronger than him.

Imagine that little girl, crying and whimpering, hold her little toy dolphin tight, while that beast shovels the dirt on her.

It is for guys like him that God, my God, created Hell.

How mant T-Convicts are reading this thread?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
How mant T-Convicts are reading this thread?[/quote]

I thought convicts were not allowed internet access.

[quote]Kayrob wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I thought convicts were not allowed internet access.[/quote]

I know the cons will know what to do w/o me telling them. The thread just expresses my sentiments. However, if someone DOES know someone in that scumbag’s prison…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I know the cons will know what to do w/o me telling them. The thread just expresses my sentiments. However, if someone DOES know someone in that scumbag’s prison…
[/quote]

What’s the prison? They haven’t sentenced him yet, I don’t think, so he’d just be in county. I could probably get in touch with someone since one of my better friends is a name partner at a local place. He doesn’t do defense (he does real estate), but his partner does.

I doubt they’ll need to know, though. With coverage this intense they’ll find out anyway. No internet is not always true, and many have televisions.

“Couey had a record as a sex offender”

Typical, we let them go and in time they torture and kill. WTF, damn bleading hearts.

Torture sound good right now. Pliers and blow torches anyone?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Most folks like that don’t make it to general population.

A friend of mine is a c.o., and at the prison he works in, they are sequestered.

The other inmates Will kill them, and thats just medium security.

[/quote]

Dahmer “accidentally” got sent to the general population.

He didn’t last too long.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Kayrob wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I thought convicts were not allowed internet access.

[/quote]

I think your sentiments are shared by many, myself included. The inmates will know what to do, but in all likelihood, he will get death and be locked down 23 hours a day.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
vroom wrote:
I’m not sure you are addressing your desires to the right entity.

Which entity do you mean, Vroom? Do you know someone or something I don’t know here?[/quote]

I think praying for daily pain and torture is really asking for help from other quarters.

Perhaps it is enough just to send the guy to meet his maker, without exacting our own collective revenge beforehand?

If you do believe enough to actually pray, then perhaps you should believe enough to trust that judgment will be appropriate?

Joy in the suffering of others, however earned, is an ugly thing.