Merry Christmas

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Anyone else going to the gym today?

Gym, nba and then turkey dinner with fam[/quote]

I can’t since I’m out of town, but I’ve discovered that running up and down the street in front of my parents’ house with a wheelbarrow full of firewood is FAR superior to any sort of Prowler work.

Odin is Santa.

that is all.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:<<< You must be a joy to have dinner with tonight.[/quote]We should be spending eternity in the lake of fire FI. We are fully deserving of His most just and terrible judgments, yet by His tender longsuffering mercy even you and Bill Maher can escape. The people I will be celebrating with already have. By the blood of the spotless and pure Lamb of God who took away our sins. You better believe there’s gonna be joy. We will be havin one HALLELUJAH!!! shoutin good time fer sher. My best to you and your family today as well. You know that.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Gym, nba and then turkey dinner with fam[/quote]I’m not scheduled for Tuesday. Went yesterday day for legs and tomorrow will be back, bi’s and abs.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Gym, nba and then turkey dinner with fam[/quote]I’m not scheduled for Tuesday. Went yesterday day for legs and tomorrow will be back, bi’s and abs.
[/quote]
if the gym was open, hit legs hard yesterday, fasting all day today to annihilate the food tonight

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:<<< You must be a joy to have dinner with tonight.[/quote]We should be spending eternity in the lake of fire FI. We are fully deserving of His most just and terrible judgments, yet by His tender longsuffering mercy even you and Bill Maher can escape. The people I will be celebrating with already have. By the blood of the spotless and pure Lamb of God who took away our sins. You better believe there’s gonna be joy. We will be havin one HALLELUJAH!!! shoutin good time fer sher. My best to you and your family today as well. You know that.
[/quote]

I’ll bet all this shit goes right out the window when it comes to slapping a rubber on your cock and getting down to some good, old-fashioned premarital sex. Everyone’s devout until it doesn’t work for them.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll bet all this shit goes right out the window when it comes to slapping a rubber on your cock and getting down to some good, old-fashioned premarital sex. Everyone’s devout until it doesn’t work for them.[/quote]You lose.

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]
if the gym was open, hit legs hard yesterday, fasting all day today to annihilate the food tonight[/quote]

Where in Ontario are you at? A bunch of the goodlife’s are open until 2-4

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]
if the gym was open, hit legs hard yesterday, fasting all day today to annihilate the food tonight[/quote]

Where in Ontario are you at? A bunch of the goodlife’s are open until 2-4[/quote]

I am in quebec for the holidays, I’m working out a commercial gym now. Forgot how much fail you see.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll bet all this shit goes right out the window when it comes to slapping a rubber on your cock and getting down to some good, old-fashioned premarital sex. Everyone’s devout until it doesn’t work for them.[/quote]You lose.
[/quote]

Unless you’ve never eaten the meat of a cloven-hooved animal, I win.

Merry Christmas DB. You’re in good company.

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

Where in Ontario are you at? A bunch of the goodlife’s are open until 2-4[/quote]

I am in quebec for the holidays, I’m working out a commercial gym now. Forgot how much fail you see.[/quote]

Forgot how much fail I see?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I am in quebec for the holidays, I’m working out a commercial gym now. Forgot how much fail you see.[/quote]

Forgot how much fail I see?[/quote]

i.e.
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/failpics.net/epic-fail/1204/-epic-fail-1334530717.jpg

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Unless you’ve never eaten the meat of a cloven-hooved animal, I win.[/quote]

Do you know how I know you’re just trying to get a reaction? Lol.

Merry Christmas all!

I hope that everyone had the day they wanted.

little late for christmas tidings on this here boxing day

My brother-in-law gave me a ShakeWeight for Christmas.

:frowning:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

:([/quote]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Bring it to the gym with you and use it in between your sets. It has great results…

[quote]jchenky wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Bring it to the gym with you and use it in between your sets. It has great results…
[/quote]