T Nation

Merry Christmas

all you T-Nation delinquents

grunt

You too, you worthless Canuck…:wink:

Merry Christmas to all!

9:35am and I’ve already eaten, like, 7 pounds of assorted squares.

assorted squares? And to all a happy new year.

Goodness gracious what is it with you hungry bastards north of the border?, is the
Marijuana or what?
Merry Christmas…:wink:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
assorted squares? [/quote]

This kind of thing

I’m not much of a Christmas guy, but it’s supposed to be the day when Christians celebrate the Word, who was in the beginning both with God and God Himself, and by whom all things were made, becoming flesh and dwelling among men. The promise from the 3rd chapter of the book of Genesis and the promise of the covenant with Abraham. Whose incarnation, sinless life, atoning death and death defeating resurrection was foretold in all the types and shadows of the earthly ancient history of the nation of Israel. From the captivity of Joseph, the bondage of slavery, to the exodus, the giving of the law, the ministry of the tabernacle and the ark of God.

All the law and the prophets, typified by the famous new covenant passage in the 31st chapter of the mighty prophet Jeremiah converge and are fulfilled in an infant nursing at the breast of His own creation. The true and living God is His Father. THE eternal decree of the most high God who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth that this, His Son be glorified and exalted as King of kings and Lord of lords in His ransoming a people unto Himself who had been given Him by the Father before the foundation of the world and whose redemption in time is unfailingly accomplished by the power of the Holy Spirit who fell upon the church at Pentecost in the 2nd chapter of the acts of the apostles.

The 19th chapter of the Apocalypse given to John the revelator, verses 11-16:

[quote]"11-Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12-His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. 13-He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. 14-And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15-From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.

16-On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords."[/quote]This is not the scrawny, femmy, limp wristed, oh so broad minded and tolerant bleeding heart hippie of modern American so called “Christianity”, who is pleading with people to believe in Him so he can help them be happy. He IS the exalted sovereign triumphant conquering King of all that is who sits at the right hand of majesty on high.

Here is probably my favorite Christmas song. This is an awesome piece of acapella in any case.

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy your family and remember time fly’s take these moments to enjoy people who love you for all your faults.

Love you T-Nation

Merry Christmas, you motley crew.

Merry Christmas assholes. And a happy new year.

Got the imported prosciutto, mortadella, provolone, fontina, numerous cannoli, sfogliatelle, and tiramisu cakes.

Gonna be a NOICE Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Happy (upcoming or belated ) Kwanzaa

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I’m not much of a Christmas guy, but it’s supposed to be the day when Christians celebrate the Word, who was in the beginning both with God and God Himself, and by whom all things were made, becoming flesh and dwelling among men. The promise from the 3rd chapter of the book of Genesis and the promise of the covenant with Abraham. Whose incarnation, sinless life, atoning death and death defeating resurrection was foretold in all the types and shadows of the earthly ancient history of the nation of Israel. From the captivity of Joseph, the bondage of slavery, to the exodus, the giving of the law, the ministry of the tabernacle and the ark of God.

All the law and the prophets, typified by the famous new covenant passage in the 31st chapter of the mighty prophet Jeremiah converge and are fulfilled in an infant nursing at the breast of His own creation. The true and living God is His Father. THE eternal decree of the most high God who in the beginning created the heavens and the earth that this, His Son be glorified and exalted as King of kings and Lord of lords in His ransoming a people unto Himself who had been given Him by the Father before the foundation of the world and whose redemption in time is unfailingly accomplished by the power of the Holy Spirit who fell upon the church at Pentecost in the 2nd chapter of the acts of the apostles.

The 19th chapter of the Apocalypse given to John the revelator, verses 11-16:
"11-Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12-His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. 13-He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. 14-And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15-From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.

16-On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords."
This is not the scrawny, femmy, limp wristed, oh so broad minded and tolerant bleeding heart hippie of modern American so called “Christianity”, who is pleading with people to believe in Him so he can help them be happy. He IS the exalted sovereign triumphant conquering King of all that is who sits at the right hand of majesty on high.
[/quote]

You must be a joy to have dinner with tonight.

Anyone else going to the gym today?

Gym, nba and then turkey dinner with fam

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Anyone else going to the gym today?

Gym, nba and then turkey dinner with fam[/quote]
Yes sir it closed at 11am so I was nice and early not a lot of people though either which was good

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Got the imported prosciutto, mortadella, provolone, fontina, numerous cannoli, sfogliatelle, and tiramisu cakes.

Gonna be a NOICE Christmas. [/quote]

Never turn down an Italian get together, they know how to do it right when it comes to the food. Not exactly health friendly but good nonetheless.