Merry Christmas All

I don’t know if this really belongs in the steroid section, but this is where I spend most of my time on this site.
I just wanted to wish everyone from vets to newbies a very Merry Christmas AND a healthy one!

Indeed Tim. Maybe it does not belong from a policy viewpoint but it would take a real Grinch to delete this thread. Merry Christmas muscleheadz

[quote]saps wrote:
Indeed Tim. Maybe it does not belong from a policy viewpoint but it would take a real Grinch to delete this thread. Merry Christmas muscleheadz[/quote]

Second that thought!

Wishing you and the fam a very Merry Christmas Tim!
Hope Santa treats you right this year brother, lol!

Take care,
TB

Tim, this isn’t how you make a Christmas thread, read the fucking stickies! Post some more stats: how long have you been celebrating Christmas, what presents do you expect this year.

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Tim, this isn’t how you make a Christmas thread, read the fucking stickies! Post some more stats: how long have you been celebrating Christmas, what presents do you expect this year.

Merry Christmas :)[/quote]

HAHAHHAHAHHAA Rational Gaze for the win! That was hilarious.

Happy Holidays, hope everyone is safe and healthy, with their loved ones.

Merry Christmas all.

Merry Christmas!

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:

Happy Holidays, hope everyone is safe and healthy, with their loved ones.[/quote]

X2, I literally lolled!

Merry Christmas from me to all of you guys, too! It’s going to be my most special one, yet, as my 8 month old son, my first, will be meeting his American grandma, grandpa and Uncle for the first time. We just now gave him his first Christmas morning (already had ours in Japan).

Hope all of your times are as special.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Happy Holidays, hope everyone is safe and healthy, with their loved ones.[/quote]

X2, I literally lolled!

Merry Christmas from me to all of you guys, too! It’s going to be my most special one, yet, as my 8 month old son, my first, will be meeting his American grandma, grandpa and Uncle for the first time. We just now gave him his first Christmas morning (already had ours in Japan).

[/quote]

That is completely inaccurate! According to NORADs Santa Tracker he will not be hitting Japan for another hour. You sir are a fraud!

LMAO!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA, best post of the year!!

Merry Xmas guys

[quote]Cortes wrote:

X2, I literally lolled!

[/quote]

That is completely inaccurate! According to NORADs Santa Tracker he will not be hitting Japan for another hour. You sir are a fraud![/quote]

My boy was extra good this year :wink:

Hahahahahahaa, now THAT’S funny!

Merry Christmas, guys.

Merry Xmas and thanks to all