T Nation

Mental Confusion After Cycle, Low T or Low E?


#1

I have done 350mg/week test e with 500iu hcg e3d and 0.25mg adex ed for 6week.
after last test shot running hcg 500iu e2d and 0.5mg adex ed for 2week
then 0.5mg adex ed no hcg for another 1week, just feels like cycle.
after that running 1mg adex ed 7days
last 3days im feeling mental confusion and mental lethargy in gym but no physical weakness, is this low T or low E because of 1mg adex ed?

I think it is low T but I have perfect libido and erection, and if it is low E there need symptoms like low libido and joint pain and i have none of this problem.. and also last few days my finger of hand and leg noticeably swellings and digestion problem gas bloating, im taking antacid and digestive enzyme but not helping much


#2

Total cluster fuck of a cycle… low E dose, run way too short of time and no PCT.

How do people in 2015 fucking not know what PCT is.

Go get bloodwork. I bet your levels are all over the place and don’t cycle again unless you know what you’re doing. Your adex dosage is all fucked up.


#3

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Total cluster fuck of a cycle…
[/quote]

depends on your goals: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530941


#4

I bought from medicine store and all product are from registered pharmaceutical brand… but nolva is not used mostly here for any therapeutic reason so I cant find nolva from any medicine store

this is my first low dose cycle so just for experience upped my dose and want to find max dose of adex by just looking at low libido and joint pain


#5

[quote]Sayan Dey wrote:
I have done 350mg/week test e with 500iu hcg e3d and 0.25mg adex ed for 6week.
after last test shot running hcg 500iu e2d and 0.5mg adex ed for 2week
then 0.5mg adex ed no hcg for another 1week, just feels like cycle.
after that running 1mg adex ed 7days
last 3days im feeling mental confusion and mental lethargy in gym but no physical weakness, is this low T or low E because of 1mg adex ed?

I think it is low T but I have perfect libido and erection, and if it is low E there need symptoms like low libido and joint pain and i have none of this problem… and also last few days my finger of hand and leg noticeably swellings and digestion problem gas bloating, im taking antacid and digestive enzyme but not helping much[/quote]

i don’t know why you’d be having the bloating issues… the leg swelling might actually be due to too much A-dex. ( http://www.arimidex.com/ )

i’m not sure why you bumped your A-dex up so much, but i suspect your estrogen is too low, and that’s your problem here.

i’d suggest going back to .5 mg ED, and see how that goes. for a real PCT, i’d add in either Nolvadex or Toremifine for 6 weeks…

here’s some info on PCT: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct


#6

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Total cluster fuck of a cycle…
[/quote]

depends on your goals: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530941

[/quote]

New to me.

Still there is no PCT and adex dosage is all over the place. 1mg of adex ed that’s crazy unless you are having symptoms… I took 1mg of adex once and it killed me for about 2 days.


#7

is that finger swellings for adex? not only finger all over feeling water retention…


#8

I bought from medicine store and all product are from registered pharmaceutical brand… but nolva is not used mostly here for any therapeutic reason so I cant find nolva from any medicine store

this is my first low dose cycle so just for experience upped my dose and want to find max dose of adex by just looking at low libido and joint pain


#9

With your adex dosage you’ve probably driven your estrogen too low thus why you are feeling as you are feeling.


#10

[quote]Sayan Dey wrote:
I bought from medicine store and all product are from registered pharmaceutical brand… but nolva is not used mostly here for any therapeutic reason so I cant find nolva from any medicine store

this is my first low dose cycle so just for experience upped my dose and want to find max dose of adex by just looking at low libido and joint pain[/quote]

from the official site, again:

http://www.arimidex.com/

In the early breast cancer clinical trial, the most common side effects seen with ARIMIDEX include hot flashes, joint symptoms (including arthritis and arthralgia), weakness, mood changes, pain, back pain, sore throat, nausea and vomiting, rash, depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, fractures, swelling of arms/legs, insomnia, and headache

In advanced breast cancer trials, the most common side effects seen with ARIMIDEX versus tamoxifen include hot flashes, nausea, decreased energy and weakness, pain, back pain, headache, bone pain, increased cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and swelling of arms and legs. Joint pain/stiffness has been reported in association with the use of ARIMIDEX


#11

[quote]nooberific wrote:
With your adex dosage you’ve probably driven your estrogen too low thus why you are feeling as you are feeling.[/quote]

i agree.

if .5 mg/ED was working on cycle with HCG, then one would logically expect 1 mg to be too high, as you’re off the test and HCG.