Men's Physique 18 Years Old

Hey guys, I’m 18 years old and I’m going to compete or at least give it a shot in Men’s Physique (teen division). I’ve been working out for a year now and I’ve seen a lot of progress. I’m 5’10-11, and weigh 176 lbs. tell me what you guys think, any feedback helps.

i uploaded a video too of me posing on youtube if you want to check it out, just type in “Dex Cardona”

thanks guys

I watched the video. Your arms look like a pretty serious weak point. Chest is a strong point. I think your back looks alright, somewhere in between Chest and arms. It looks like you could put some work into your abs… Not completely sure on this one, since you still need to diet down.

You look like you’ve got potential. Your overall shape is pretty good.

Solid base and good potential. I’ve no idea how you’d do in teen physique though.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I watched the video. Your arms look like a pretty serious weak point. Chest is a strong point. I think your back looks alright, somewhere in between Chest and arms. It looks like you could put some work into your abs… Not completely sure on this one, since you still need to diet down.

You look like you’ve got potential. Your overall shape is pretty good.[/quote]
Agreed with this. good base, but keep trying to add mass.