T Nation

Mendelson to Attempt Raw WR at Meet

Mark Bell posted up a video today saying that Mendelson will be attempting the RAW Bench WR AT Supertraining gym in a couple of weeks. Thought you lot may be interested!!!

Video is up at supertraining.tv

[quote]ThermalWarrior wrote:
Mark Bell posted up a video today saying that Mendelson will be attempting the RAW Bench WR AT Supertraining gym in a couple of weeks. Thought you lot may be interested!!!

Video is up at supertraining.tv[/quote]

Wasn’t he locked up or something?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Wasn’t he locked up or something?[/quote]
I don’t think mendy was, but ryan kennely is/was.

So is he going head to head with Spoto?

what’s the record?

From the video it doesn’t sound like Spoto is lifting until may

[quote]Mike__Madden wrote:
what’s the record?[/quote]

If you are serious, leave this forum…

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:

If you are serious, leave this forum…[/quote]
lol

I love Mendy, but I can’t say I think he’ll be able to go heavy enough to stop Spoto from taking it. We shall see. I haven’t seen anything from Mendy in ages.

That recent facebook vid of him doing 700 to a one-board looked a little slow and creaky. Nothing like Spoto’s 700 in the cage. I don’t know that Mendy can’t do it but I still think Spoto will eclipse him.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Wasn’t he locked up or something?[/quote]

RACIST

[quote]anonymous_burn wrote:
That recent facebook vid of him doing 700 to a one-board looked a little slow and creaky. Nothing like Spoto’s 700 in the cage. I don’t know that Mendy can’t do it but I still think Spoto will eclipse him.[/quote]

link please??

[quote]anonymous_burn wrote:
That recent facebook vid of him doing 700 to a one-board looked a little slow and creaky. Nothing like Spoto’s 700 in the cage. I don’t know that Mendy can’t do it but I still think Spoto will eclipse him.[/quote]
Did you see the vid of Spoto doing 705 in the gym? He paused that one even. Looked extremely easy for him.

I was dead serious…it’s rare that I follow other powerlifters. But I just read some of his numbers, pretty fuckin ridiculous

I was dead serious…it’s rare that I follow other powerlifters. But I just read some of his numbers, pretty fuckin ridiculous
[/quote]

Please leave.

j/k, it’s 715 touch and go.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[/quote]

Please leave.

j/k, it’s 715 touch and go.[/quote]
that’s manly

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

did he tear his pec?

The 644 looked really, really hard. I know he was there to take a run at the record, but taking 716 after the 644 was so slow seems a little silly.

[quote]burt128 wrote:
The 644 looked really, really hard. I know he was there to take a run at the record, but taking 716 after the 644 was so slow seems a little silly.[/quote]
He knew that better than anybody. I think he probably even knew he wasn’t strong enough to break his own record anymore. But he had to try dammit. He could see the end of his record and he wanted to go down fighting before Spoto takes it. Yes he tore his pec. Was basically a suicide bench.