Men With Large Nipples, Not Gyno

Another thread got me thinking. Serious question, a small percentage of men have extraordinarily large nipples but not necassarily gyno, though in my experience all of them have fatty chest.

I have always wondered if it was an hormonal issue or just something they have to live with. I have never heard of an nipple reduction protocol using letro or something and I have never heard of nipple reduction surgery. Any thoughts, ideas, or knowledge?

If you are talking about men that have a fatty chest then it is just that, FAT.
Gyno is not fat it is actual breast tissue that grows due to high exposure to high levels of estrogen.

So no, letro nor will any other serm help if they have large nipples do to excess fat. I am sure there is some type of surgery to help correct that but I would say simple answer is to loose some body fat and that should go away or atleast be reduced to some extent.

[quote]1fastford wrote:
Gyno is not fat it is actual breast tissue that grows due to high exposure to high levels of estrogen.

So no, letro nor will any other serm help if they have large nipples do to excess fat. I am sure there is some type of surgery to help correct that but I would say simple answer is to loose some body fat and that should go away or atleast be reduced to some extent.[/quote]
No I’m talking about guys with large areola’s like that chick in high school with the silver dollar ones, some guys have large nips (areola’s). I know you can get rid of gyno, by can you shrink areola’s?

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
1fastford wrote:

So no, letro nor will any other serm help if they have large nipples do to excess fat. I am sure there is some type of surgery to help correct that but I would say simple answer is to loose some body fat and that should go away or atleast be reduced to some extent.
No I’m talking about guys with large areola’s like that chick in high school with the silver dollar ones, some guys have large nips (areola’s). I know you can get rid of gyno, by can you shrink areola’s?

[/quote]

No, you can’t shrink the nips. You just have to go with wht God gave you, or get nip/tucked.

No pictures allowed in this thread.

Fuck it, let’s see the pic :slight_smile:

[quote]RoidEnthusiast wrote:
Fuck it, let’s see the pic :)[/quote]

Can you not see The Zap has spoken?

I don’t care. I wanna see some nipples.