Men Banging in the Sauna at my Gym?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Therizza wrote:
OP,

Sounds like your gym is fucked up… First the janitor gives you lifting advice, now people are fucking in the sauna? What’s next?

Lanky works at AQ’s gym?[/quote]

Lankymofo is a janitor?

[quote]mjuron wrote:
thought this was a good addition too[/quote]

photoshop failure

[quote]Therizza wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Therizza wrote:
OP,

Sounds like your gym is fucked up… First the janitor gives you lifting advice, now people are fucking in the sauna? What’s next?

Lanky works at AQ’s gym?

Lankymofo is a janitor?[/quote]

YES. He is. And he SUCKS at it!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Therizza wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Therizza wrote:
OP,

Lanky works at AQ’s gym?

Lankymofo is a janitor?

YES. He is. And he SUCKS at it!

[/quote]

Well at least he can reach up high, you know, and dust the tops of the ceiling fans and shit.

I doubt that they’re butt fucking each other in the sauna. The sauna in my gym has a sign about not shaving, spitting, urination and defecation (srs) in the sauna. I’d put up with a couple of guys going greek as opposed to someone leaving a Tommy Carvel for all to see. When in doubt, sit on yout towel and keep your back to the wall.

BG

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Wow - I had some freak try and grab my junk in the shower at Bally’s about 15 years ago
[/quote]

Ashamed to finish the story?

That sucks!!! My weightlifting coach told me to join bally’s so I could use the sauna and the whirpool BUT I really really don’t want to drive 30 minutes and pay an extra membership to see some dirty old men do anal.

Ha ha this thread is so funny. I had a bad day and this really cheered me up.

Some how I can’t help but imagine some wiry rasta janitor dude (because every gym janitor should be a skinny rasta jamaican) aproaching the OP and educating him on how to get huge lol.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
That sucks!!! My weightlifting coach told me to join bally’s so I could use the sauna and the whirpool BUT I really really don’t want to drive 30 minutes and pay an extra membership to see some dirty old men do anal.[/quote]

That is some funny stuff

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Why else do you think most of those fuckers stay in the locker room for so long? I see some of those dudes in there from the time I start lifting until I finish. They damn sure aren’t spraying deodorant for 45min.

Wait - so you’re saying it’s a normal occurrence for men to be fucking each other in the locker room of your gym?

Wow - I had some freak try and grab my junk in the shower at Bally’s about 15 years ago, but I never saw any dudes actually fucking each other in there.

That’s bizarre…[/quote]

I have never actually seen two guys screwing at my gym. That would stand out in my memory pretty well. I am usually trying to get out of there too quickly to sit and watch. I have also never had anyone try to grab me before. I have been hit on before back when I was smaller (I weighed about 220 at the time) but that didn’t involve touching so it sucks to be you. I didn’t even take offense to it, it just felt strange for someone to do that.

I had a guy actually ask me, flat out, to join him in the sauna. With a straight face I chuckled and told him, “you must be kidding.”

When I was in a previous, smaller gym, there used to be this man who looked like a really jacked Gimli from lord of th rings. When i was the only other person in the free weight section (i was doing deadlifts and he was doing squats) i would be sitting catching a breathe between sets. As i would do this, he would always turn to me, several meters in front of me, squat down, open his legs and STRETCH HIS GROWN AT ME. I was always scared of meeting him in the locker room incase he would… umm… ‘confront’ me.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I am usually trying to get out of there too quickly to sit and watch. I have also never had anyone try to grab me before. I have been hit on before back when I was smaller (I weighed about 220 at the time) but that didn’t involve touching so it sucks to be you. I didn’t even take offense to it, it just felt strange for someone to do that.[/quote]

Ha ha ha…nah, he actually just made a move towards it, but didn’t actually grab me - I suppose he was just seeing if I was interested…lol…

I just looked at him and said “You know, you could get killed doing shit like that.” and he walked away. Incidentally, I weighed around 185 at the time.

Of course, even though the guy didn’t even touch me, that didn’t stop my friends from giving me a metric ton of shit about it, which is to be expected of course.

I remember a couple years ago, I went to go work out at the Gold’s Gym in Venice (The Mecca) on Christmas Day since my gym was closed. I drove down there with my buddy from high school and it was great. Some guy first asks me to spot him on bench, so I do. Soon after, I notice he starts following my buddy and I. On a few other occasions in the gym, he tried to strike up conversation, and figured out that he was gay and was hitting on me.

Finally, I told him I am straight, and hoped that would end it right there. He then replied to me, that there was nothing better for him than to turn out a straight guy. I told him to bother me no further, as I made sure he knew I would knock his fucking head off. I swear, some people have no shame or discretion.

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Whenever I go in the locker room at Gold’s I have my head down the entire time. Last time I walked in and saw Stanley from the office buck naked weighing himself on a fucking scale right in the open.

This isn’t ancient rome people. It’s not fine to just walk around butt fucking naked in a gym locker room. Save it for your home and the nudist colonies/beaches.[/quote]

What’s wrong with nudity, it’s a locker room. If you aren’t going to get naked you can change in your fucking car anyways.

Now I’m not saying to congregate with semi-strangers while naked, nor am I saying walk around, shave, blowdry your nuts, or anything else naked. But damn, the guy is just weighing himself. You’re free to look away.

I think it’s funny that so many people here have insecurities over naked bodies when so many of the pics here are guys wearing less than speedos.

yah I went back today and the sign definitely said what I thought it said. I asked a trainer that works there who’s a friend of mine. He hadn’t actually seen the sign yet (the sauna is at the end of a hall in the locker room, so it’s kind of out of the way…ugh). He guessed that there were gays in there sucking each others jaggons ( South Park - Season 25 - TV Series | South Park Studios US ) or something.

and people say it’s hard to be gay. If I could nut off simply by being discreet in the sauna I would get a lot more done in other areas of my life, family ostracism be damned.

My old gym was maybe 30% gay guys (desk staff was +80%). Janitorial staff was mostly Mexican and almost certainly not gay. Several of them sued management for creating a hostile work environment, due to ongoing gayness in the locker rooms/showers. Janitors Say Equinox is Equi-Naughty - Gothamist

I never saw anything – but I rarely showered there and never set foot in the sauna. They left me alone, fortunately.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Therizza wrote:
OP,

Umm…the janitor fucking in the sauna, I guess?! ; )[/quote]

The janitor fucking in the sauna and giving advice…

This thread is solid gold gentlemen… Solid gold.