Men Are Better Than Women

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I was expecting his retort to be “but you would still be in the line.”
I was actually disappointed. [/quote]

Yes, that would have been excellent too, but that woman clearly had the IQ of about 45 and would not have understood. It even seemed as though the treadmill comment almost went over her head.[/quote]
Hahaha I think she heard it and was so taken aback she didn’t have a response.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What a douchebag.

It’s hard for a woman to earn my respect, but I don’t have the mindset that they can’t earn my respect.
[/quote]

Really? Why? Is it hard for anyone to earn your respect or is it just women?[/quote]

Well, I’m only 21, so most “women” my age are immature, go back and forth on decisions, play stupid mind games, and are generally attention whores.

Perhaps I should’ve said it’s hard for a “girl” to earn my respect?

But yes, you do have a point that it’s hard for most guys my age to earn my respect, too. Then again, they’re usually immature idiots, too.

I’ll get off my pedestal, now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’s vicomte? I can’t wait to hear his thoughts on the matter.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I was expecting his retort to be “but you would still be in the line.”
I was actually disappointed. [/quote]

Yes, that would have been excellent too, but that woman clearly had the IQ of about 45 and would not have understood. It even seemed as though the treadmill comment almost went over her head.[/quote]
Hahaha I think she heard it and was so taken aback she didn’t have a response.[/quote]

Yeah, she definitely heard it and was rendered speechless.

Its her fault for responding with “I’d be at the back of that line”

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What a douchebag.

It’s hard for a woman to earn my respect, but I don’t have the mindset that they can’t earn my respect.
[/quote]

Really? Why? Is it hard for anyone to earn your respect or is it just women?[/quote]

Well, I’m only 21, so most “women” my age are immature, go back and forth on decisions, play stupid mind games, and are generally attention whores.

Perhaps I should’ve said it’s hard for a “girl” to earn my respect?

But yes, you do have a point that it’s hard for most guys my age to earn my respect, too. Then again, they’re usually immature idiots, too.

I’ll get off my pedestal, now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’s vicomte? I can’t wait to hear his thoughts on the matter.[/quote]

I don’t get it, what’s with everyone deserving respect? What have you done to earn their respect that they have to earn yours?

There is usually some mutual respect when you meet someone new or else you could not communicate anything across and you will go nowhere in life, fast.

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
Ive seen this develop for awhile.

Why do we hate HH? Did I miss some thread before 07?[/quote]

AFAIK, it all started when he created a thread about what vibrator he should buy his 12 year old daughter.
I could be wrong though, and that’s not a gig at HH, just an observation

Nice post…

that guy is hillarious…