T Nation

Men Are Better Than Women

www.menarebetterthanwomen.com

I came across this website.

Not sure if this has been posted before.

I am still too young too phrase my own opinions on the matter in a company of older T-Men, so ill just say I foudn it entertaining.

Look up the owner, Dick Masterson.

Discuss!

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
Look up the owner, Dick Masterson.
[/quote]

You can’t be serious…

It’s been posted before. Look it up.

If the dude likes to waste his time focused on insisting that he is better than lousy/good for nothing women, then good for him. Frankly, I think he comes across as an idiot with mommy issues and has incredibly poor judgement when it comes to choosing women to date.

If he had said “The majority of women…”, then I’d agree with him. Most people ARE a waste of space.

Mrs. HH has a Phd, teaches at a university, and is a former Big 10 athlete. She’d crush him like a grape if he pissed her off.

Let me put it this way:

I think that there are some things some women should hear and I am glad that someone is saying them.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
It’s been posted before. Look it up.

If the dude likes to waste his time focused on insisting that he is better than lousy/good for nothing women, then good for him. Frankly, I think he comes across as an idiot with mommy issues and has incredibly poor judgement when it comes to choosing women to date.[/quote]

x2

This is pretty much what I think when ANY guy has the same mind-set when it comes to women.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
If he had said “The majority of women…”, then I’d agree with him. Most people ARE a waste of space.

Mrs. HH has a Phd, teaches at a university, and is a former man. She’d crush him like a grape if he pissed her off.[/quote]

Fixed.

It becomes even more clear, now.

That guy reminds me of someone who has tried to become a Tyler Durden of his own making.

Unfortunately, that is what you get when you base your persona on another persona which was an alter ego of a character taken from a work of fiction.

HH you go away. nothing you say impresses us. nice fix imhungry

That treadmill line was pretty good

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
That treadmill line was pretty good[/quote]
I was expecting his retort to be “but you would still be in the line.”
I was actually disappointed.

What a douchebag.

It’s hard for a woman to earn my respect, but I don’t have the mindset that they can’t earn my respect.

And headhunter, like I’ve said before, there’s something clearly wrong with your wife since she married you.

Just sayin’.

Ive seen this develop for awhile.

Why do we hate HH? Did I miss some thread before 07?

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
Ive seen this develop for awhile.

Why do we hate HH? Did I miss some thread before 07?[/quote]

Because they cannot hate on Clip11.

That would be racist.

Nominal Prospect would love this.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What a douchebag.

It’s hard for a woman to earn my respect, but I don’t have the mindset that they can’t earn my respect.
[/quote]

Really? Why? Is it hard for anyone to earn your respect or is it just women?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Mrs. HH has a Phd, teaches at a university, and is a former man. She’d crush him like a grape if he pissed her off.[/quote]

Fixed.

It becomes even more clear, now.[/quote]

nice, lol

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I was expecting his retort to be “but you would still be in the line.”
I was actually disappointed. [/quote]

Yes, that would have been excellent too, but that woman clearly had the IQ of about 45 and would not have understood. It even seemed as though the treadmill comment almost went over her head.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Mrs. HH has a Phd, teaches at a university, and is a former Big 10 athlete. She’d crush him like a grape if he pissed her off.[/quote]

When did they start letting blow-up dolls go to college, play in the big 10, and get married?

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What a douchebag.

[/quote]

Really? Why? Is it hard for anyone to earn your respect or is it just women?[/quote]

It’s simple for anybody to earn my respect but, not easy.

2 rules:

1. Dedicate yourself to an endeavor, and excel at it.

2. Respect other people doing the same thing, even in different areas of life (investing, football, wrestling, BBing, tennis…you get the point).