Memorable Movie Lines

American Pie 2

“Love your accent, lovvvvvvve your ding dong.”

“Right now there is a dick in your girlfriend’s mouth.”

Robocop
“Bitches leave” hitman telling the hookers to leave before he shoots his victim.

XXX (starring, Vin Diesel)
“Bitches come” someone telling the hookers to come up and party

“When she heard them mention Aliens, she thought that they meant illegal Aliens.” Bull Pullman in Aliens

djwlfpack: Wasn’t Dodgeball hilarious? I loved it.

Zoolander:
“I can Dere-lick my own balls”

“Dude no, this is serious. I just sharted.” - Along Came Polly

“Yo, She-bitch… Let’s go.”
–Ash; Army of Darkness

"Aw that’s great. That’s just fuckin’ great man! Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We’re in some real pretty shit now, man… that’s it man. Game over man, Game OVER! WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO NOW, HUH?! WHAT’RE WE GONNA DO?!
–Hudson; Aliens

• Saturday Night Fever

“Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I spend a long time on my hair and he hit it; he hit my hair.”

Some more:

From “As Good as it Gets”:

“Sell crazy somewhere else, we’re all stocked up here”

“Fucking HMO Bastard Pieces of Shit!”

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison

" you my man are hanging by a very thin thread,and I dig that about you "-Jerry Maguire

"does anybody at your work ever say ‘sounds like someones got a bad case of the mondays’ ?
“no.I believe you would get your ass kicked for saying something like that”-Office Space

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”-Jules in Pulp Fiction-Julianne

“I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I’m going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!”

-Ben Richards, (Arnold in Running Man)

This quote only has its full effect when you hear it with Arnold’s accent.

“It’s a Harley”
“A Harley?”
“Compatible. It’s a Harley compatible. Bascically the same engineer.”-Mystery Men

“What kind of shit is this?”
“It’s the best man, I got it from a negro.”-Caddyshack

“You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!”-Full Metal Jacket

“Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!”-FMJ

“God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see!”-FMJ

Man, all the dialogue from the first half of that movie is classic.

Another Jesse Ventura (Blain) from predator after his offering of chewing tobacco is refused. haha

“Bunch of slap john faggots around here this stuff will turn you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurs…just like me.”

-“What did you say, Louie? You have to be very quiet, like in a church.”

-“You can imagine the feeling I have, SIX TIMES Mr. Olympia”!

Arnold – Pumping Iron (messing with Lou Ferrigno pre-contest)

-“Milk is for babies; when you grow up you have to drink beer.”

Arnold – Pumping Iron

“gimmme some sugar, baby.” - Bruce Campbell in army of darkness

-We are now no longer the knights who say “ni”! We are now the knights who say “icky-icky-icky-icky pa-TAAANG whooo!” And you must bring us (dramatic pause) another shrubbery!

-I’m Roger, the shrubber.

-And there was much rejoicing.

-It’s only a little bunny rabbit.

-How do you know so much about swallows?

Monty Python – “The Holy Grail”

K! He’s a Ballchinian!

“Men in Black II”

“Is there anything I can do for you, or more specifically, to you?”
“Can you hammer a six inch spike into a board with your penis?”
“Not at the moment.”
“A girl’s got to have her standards.”

• Real Genius

Damn it! The first quote I thought of when I saw the subject was the “great ass” quote from Heat. Oh well, the “Don’t waste my mother****ing time!!” Pacino line is great too.

“You’re not too smart, are you? I like that in a man”
Body Heat

“Surely, you can’t be serious.”
“I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley.”

“How soon can you land this plane?”
“I can’t tell.”
“You can tell me, I’m a doctor.”
“No, I mean, I don’t know.”
“Well, can’t you take a guess?”
“Probably not for 2 hours”
“You can’t take a guess for 2 hours?!”

“We gotta get get these people to a hospital!”