Members of The Source Check

I tried to sign up at the source check but it says i have no paid subscriptions available. also is anyone a member there that may have any input as to whether or not to join?

You’re a new member with no history or references, so I don’t know how much help you will get it sources.

I do however know that TSC will still let me purchase subscriptions, you may not be on the correct page.

E-mail them for info…

I am not entirely sure anyone here knows what you mean.

Did anyone else notice, that as you got bigger your contacts for the “goodies” increased? I swear every 10lb of muscle I gained I found another guy wanting to talk about it… I dont see the point in the source checker websites.

I’ve heard good things about that site. I’m thinking of getting a membership this summer.

Anyone one a member? Has it worked well for oyu?

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
Did anyone else notice, that as you got bigger your contacts for the “goodies” increased? I swear every 10lb of muscle I gained I found another guy wanting to talk about it… I dont see the point in the source checker websites.[/quote]

If you have no idea where to find a source then that’s your best option. It may not guarantee you don’t get ripped off but it defiantly helps.

I’m kinda suprised this thread is allowed…

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
Did anyone else notice, that as you got bigger your contacts for the “goodies” increased? I swear every 10lb of muscle I gained I found another guy wanting to talk about it… I dont see the point in the source checker websites.[/quote]

LOL! Yup…