Meltdown Training

In the gym that I lift at, it would be impossible to use the squat rack while simultaneously using the platform for deadlifts. There are also similar problems that I would run into in the other workouts. Would there be a difference in the results if I did the A)1 and A)2 exercises concurrently, rested 60 second after each instead of 120 like you would if you were doing all four exercises, and then after the three sets did the same with the A)3 and A)4 lifts? I’d really like to try this program, but this is the only way I would be able to work it in during my gym, and I don’t want to waste my time doing the program if this would have a negative effect as opposed to doing it the way it’s laid out. Thank you to anyone that can help me out.

I’ve found that Meltdown reduces my poundages so much, I can just take my back squat weight out of the rack as I would a front squat, lower it like I’d lower a clean, and then do my deads right there in the rack.

Of course, then you have to clean the bitch back up… :wink:

Sorry about the typos. I was in a bit of a hurry when I wrote this. I ended up just doing dumbell deads, and even with those I felt like I was about to puke all over the place by the end of each set. However, if anyone knows, I would still be interested in finding out the answer to my question.

I can’t see splitting it up like you’ve mentioned changing the impact of the program too much. You can try it that way or you could do what you did and modify the exercises so that it works better with your available space and equipment.

I just had 2 bars in the squat rack, one on the floor and one on the pins.

You’re supposed to get that puking feeling. Great, isn’t it?!