Meltdown Training

Hey I was wondering if any of you know what diet would fit into Don Alessi’s Meltdown Training?

thanks

Read the article a little closer and you will find your answer.

Don recommended T-Dawg, although alot of forum veterans wanted to stomp him a mudhole for this.

If I recall corectly, some argued the diet wasnt optimal for this type of training because the lack of carbs conflicted with the energy systems it requires.

Thanks!

Yep, although Don recommended the T-Dawg diet, I just can’t see how this would be the most optimal situation as the restricted carbs would limit your ability to maximally perform and create lactic acid during training. But, Don has told me that he sees very good results with this combination, but he also uses loads of BCAA’s and glutamine, which to me just end up acting as expensive carbs.

I’d prefer to go with a more moderate diet like JB’s Don’t Diet.

I’m on less than 100g of carbs a day on Meltdown and I’m doing just fine. But I don’t know if it’s best, since this is the first time I’ve tried it.

hmmm I know I won’t survive working out on low carbs… Since there really isn’t any diet that goes with this workout…then i am just going to stick with the 3 carbs & pro meals and 3 fats & pro meals.