Meltdown Question

From what I read about Meltdown I, it says perform Day 1 and Day 2 exercises twice a week.

How would you set this up appropriatly in a week? Like this?

Monday: Day 1
Tuesday: Day 2
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Day 1
Friday: Day 2

I don’t really like having a day off in the middle of the week, but I do like having my weekends as days off. I also feel lazy if I take a day off in the week, it feels like I could have been doing something that day.

Also to add on to that question… I normally do ab training at home before I go to sleep.

Is it a problem to the workout if I don’t do the ab training at the gym and just do it at home before bed like usual?

LMAO…try out the program first before you decide if you want the day off in the middle or not. grin

10 bucks and my car says you’ll be MORE than ready to have that rest day.

I’d be interested in hearing how your meltdown training works. I want to do it next month after my second phase of EDT is complete.

I want to know what the meltdown experience is like. Also let me know how well the fat comes off during this cycle.

I’m getting my body comp done at the gym on Wednesday. I’ll record this after my month of EDT is done to see what progress was made.

I suggest you do the same with meltdown so that you can see how well it works for you.