Meltdown opinions?

Hi everyone,
I’ve recently started using Meltdown training and after adding Surge to my supplement arsenal, my recovery time has been reduced from 2-3 hours to 10-15 mins, i.e. no nausea, etc. My question is that given my amazing recuperative powers (thanks to Surge), for fat loss I was thinking of doing two Meltdown sessions per day. Has anyone else tried this? I like the efficiency of Meltdown - 25 mins and your done. Or should I do something like interval cardio (eg. sprint, walk, sprint, etc.) Thanks in advance.

Hi, BigMike!!! Okay, this fills in the blanks for me. On your other message I was asking what workout you were doing.

First off, I was a “if a little bit is good, then a whole bunch more has got to be better” advocate – addict, is more like it. (grin)

In answer to your question, no. Give the one session you do everything you’ve got. You can do cardio on your off days, but no more than four 30-minute sessions per week.

Trust me on this one, BigMike. Let Meltdown work its magic. Stick with it a month, and then rotate out to something like Joel Marion’s Ripped, Rugged & Dense 5x5 strength program.

Any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!!