T Nation

Melbourne Gear

Just wondering if anyone from Melbourne, Australia, can help me out.

I’ve just moved over from NZ and looking for someone to point me in the right direction for a ‘gear friendly’ gym or at least where I can get a new supply. Any help would be appreciated.

cheers.

Sorry to burst your bubble matey.

But I don’t think its proper for a first post to be asking for sources unless it is a perfect world we’re livin in.

My 2 cents is to go out there, make some friends, try out some gyms and then build your network of contacts from there.

Most of the more ‘serious’ gyms are out in the suburbs and city fringe. Won’t be too hard to find if you look hard enough.

[quote]superchumbo wrote:

But I don’t think its proper for a first post to be asking for sources unless it is a perfect world we’re livin in.

My 2 cents is to go out there, make some friends, try out some gyms and then build your network of contacts from there.

Most of the more ‘serious’ gyms are out in the suburbs and city fringe. Won’t be too hard to find if you look hard enough.[/quote]

Actually it’s not my first post and i’ve been a member for a few years. Just using a different name to avoid a few issues. matey.

I was just hoping to get some help as I want to set up networks ASAP. Making friends is all good but it would be a lot more beneficial to me if someone could point me in the right direction so I don’t have to go gym hopping.

Thanks for your input though and thanks to those that have pm’d me.

[quote]superchumbo wrote:

[/quote]

And I dont think that it is proper for someone who had a total of 7 posts prior to this to be hassling out someone that was asking a legit question.