Melatonin\Melatonex?

Who has used this and what did u think of it?
there was a thread awile ago, some said it kills ur sex drive, some said you don’t get rem sleep. I was thinking about using it, and was wondering about your personal oppinions on it.

I use melatonin from time to time 1-3 mg, and it works well. A few things to I have found: Start with a small dose, maybe half the pill, and take more if you find that you need more; Take it at least 8 hours before waking- if I take it and than wake up 6-7 hours later, I feel groggy; and lastly, it doesn’t kill my sex drive at all- I think it actually increases circulation, because I usually get a semi without even thinking about sex when I take it.

I think the main reason im thinkning about it is, because i’ll be taking an ECA stack, and sometimes i can still be a little wired at night.

Nothing beats Valerian and Kava Kava. You can find these herbs in many mixes or take them at the same time before bed. Much better than melatonin in my oppinion. No groggy feeling in the morning and good REM sleep. Perfect for heavy lifting times and thermogenics if they aggrevate your sleep.

i am ok if i use it infrequently

I use 3 to 9 milligrams of Melatonin every night. It gives me a deep, restful sleep. Also, Melatonin is not just for sleep. There are several books on the subject, but to summarize: It helps prevent many diseases.

will my age have any effect on it? im 18.

On the subject of falling asleep easier, if you have a computer and a pair of headphones handy go to bwgen.com and download the brainwave generator. I’m not kidding, I use it while I read right before I go to bed and I fall asleep in a fraction of the time it used to take. It may not work for everyone but it’s free and there are no negative side effects I know of so you’ve got nothing to lose in trying it.