Melanotan ll Hid My Old Scars!

Using an unbelievably low dose of MT-ll, my scars are almost invisible. I am still on .25mg/day and after twice in the sun, and two trips to the tanning booth (spanning two weeks)the burn marks on the side of my face are not obvious anymore.

I used to do water treatment and got splashed by industrial chlorine many years ago leaving me with embarrassing “spots” and I’ll bet in another week they be completely gone. I have since “googled” this effect, and found out it does the same for stretch marks in certain people. I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else or not, let me know. Thanks.

EDIT: I am tanning without burning (like normal) and getting darker than I remember in years.

Will it cover up bullet hole scars?

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Will it cover up bullet hole scars?[/quote]

Why would you want them covered up? I can’t honestly ever say I’d like to have one, but they got to look quite badass.

It itches like all hell, and the outer rim is hypersensitive to touch. This makes paintball, rugby, and other things uncomfortable.

Will they cover up my axe wounds? (Pissed off a lumberjack.)

[quote]Contrl wrote:
It itches like all hell, and the outer rim is hypersensitive to touch. This makes paintball, rugby, and other things uncomfortable.[/quote]

How did you get shot?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Will they cover up my S&M marks? (Pissed off a dominatrix.)

Actually, in all seriosity (I’m inventing words today), the use of injectable tanning agents has turned the sub-epithelial layer of one noticeable scar the same brown as the rest of my arm, so yes, I concur that MII (or MI) will sometimes disguise scars nicely.

I love the stuff. Only problem now is that all the sunbed users at my gym want some and keep badgering me.

Bushy[/quote]

Can I just say that your willingness to injest chemicals is a true inspiration, Bushy you are the shizzle nizzle

Bushy[/quote]

Sorry Bushy, but I just don’t feel sorry for you if you can’t remember the “safe word”.

How about covering up stretch marks? I’m not sure if it is the same as scar tissue but mine keep growing along with me. Maybe I should just get some well placed tats.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
How about covering up stretch marks? I’m not sure if it is the same as scar tissue but mine keep growing along with me. Maybe I should just get some well placed tats.[/quote]

Two votes for “removing” scars so far. I would imagine since stretch marks ARE scars, well, you know…
It’s not like the stuff is expensive if you know where to shop.

[/quote]

Ugh, I hate it when that happens.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
Contrl wrote:
It itches like all hell, and the outer rim is hypersensitive to touch. This makes paintball, rugby, and other things uncomfortable.

How did you get shot?

[/quote]

Never trust a 3rd world teenager.

[quote]Contrl wrote:

Never trust a 3rd world teenager.[/quote]

I’ve never been put in that position, but I’ll take your word for it.