T Nation

Melanotan I & II Info Sticky

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
And what do you think of the post then Mak?
Does it look like something worthwhile to the forum here or not in your opinion? Yes or no.

I’m all ears.[/quote]

I see a thread asking about it further down in the page so I’m going to assume it’s needed. However, I don’t even know what it is - so I’m hardly qualified to make that opinion.

Basically - it’s too specialized. Handy topic, and a good deal of info.

I’ve seen it on a list from my peptide provider and was curious as the provider didn’t offer specific protocol or what it did. Then I clicked on the steroid forum and baaim! enough information on the subject to drown a midget. Too specialized: Yes. Worthless ramblings: I think not. My two centavos.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
I’ve seen it on a list from my peptide provider and was curious as the provider didn’t offer specific protocol or what it did. Then I clicked on the steroid forum and baaim! enough information on the subject to drown a midget. Too specialized: Yes. Worthless ramblings: I think not. My two centavos. [/quote]

Thanks GB and Mak.

Here’s what I think fwtw, the stuff just keeps getting more and more popular and used by more and more “common” guys and girls who want a safe and natural tan. It is both if injected properly.

They will get it into a more user friendly form eventually, but that’s still a ways out there. In the meantime, you have a lot of people starting to use it, and they should have a common place to get the info on it without digging up tidbits out of the middle of logs/threads already existing.

Just trying to help those people. I don’t need my name up in sticky heaven or anything like that. It’s just as worthy as the gyno and prohormone thread imho to the many people who are using it out there. At least the prohormone one. But regardless, it will be here whether or not it passes the vote, lol.

Ciao!

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
safe and natural tan.[/quote]

Now you have my interest.

Fatboy - another thread ruined.

Ban him.

[quote] Brook wrote:

Ban him.[/quote]

Either do it, or shut the fuck up. Start calling the mods. Please.

Sadly, you are all talk and no action. Just like the bullshit you post.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Since when is one third equal to “most”? [/quote]

Compared to this thread - that would qualify as “most”. At least some thought was put into his thread.

I haven’t read the gyno sticky. If it is all C/P - then it should be taken down as well - except for the fact that this is the steroid forum, and gyno is considerably more important than tanning to the community as a whole.

And that is your problem. You don’t see that anything matters in this forum. The fact that you are trying to turn this place into a bro-board is offensive. Most of the information in this forum used to be from the members own words. Now, you have a shit ton of newbs thinking that if they find something on www.bigguns69.com - it should be copied and pasted here.

Show me where I ever said the info you copied and pasted was inaccurate. You can’t because I never said that.

You and the piece of shit are dumbing this place down with your post whoring. Had you been members here 3-4 yeas ago, you would have been run out of the steroid forum for this.

There only needs to be 4 stickies in this forum.

1. The steroid newbie thread

2. The injection thread

3. The taper thread

4. The gyno thread.

The rest of them are extraneous, and as has been mentioned - clutters up the front page.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Since when is one third equal to “most”?

Compared to this thread - that would qualify as “most”. At least some thought was put into his thread.

The gyno sticky is also from memory too I suppose eh? No copy and paste there at all.

I haven’t read the gyno sticky. If it is all C/P - then it should be taken down as well - except for the fact that this is the steroid forum, and gyno is considerably more important than tanning to the community as a whole.

Look, it doesn’t matter where it’s from rainjack. The information is pertinant and accurate. Show me where it isn’t? Go on and show me, where is it inaccurate?

And that is your problem. You don’t see that anything matters in this forum. The fact that you are trying to turn this place into a bro-board is offensive. Most of the information in this forum used to be from the members own words. Now, you have a shit ton of newbs thinking that if they find something on www.bigguns69.com - it should be copied and pasted here.

Show me where I ever said the info you copied and pasted was inaccurate. You can’t because I never said that.

You and the piece of shit are dumbing this place down with your post whoring. Had you been members here 3-4 yeas ago, you would have been run out of the steroid forum for this.

There only needs to be 4 stickies in this forum.

1. The steroid newbie thread

2. The injection thread

3. The taper thread

4. The gyno thread.

The rest of them are extraneous, and as has been mentioned - clutters up the front page.

[/quote]

The fact that you single Brook and I out of all the people here and say that we are out to turn this into a “bro board” is beyond rational thinking. And we are responsible for “dumbing down” the forum in your words too. Since when did Brook and I become so important that we are able to exert that kind of “control” on the human population?
Because that’s what you seem to be saying. We are inane and we “rub off” on other people, almost like an infection I suppose?
If it wasn’t so dumb it would be a compliment, lol.

The truth is that the forum was changing on it’s own accord, due to more inexperienced people finding out about tnation over the last couple years than ever before, and as a result more of them coming into the steroid forum and posting their questions and often as is with other forums/sites, crap.

It’s silly that you are running a campaign solely against Brook and I, and that all the blame is on us in your mind pretty much. You constantly point to us as the “big problem” in the steroid forum. Give me a break already.

Don’t let a couple of guys on an internet forum ruin your day anymore buddy, it’s going to be ok, alright?

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
The fact that you single Brook and I out of all the people here and say that we are out to turn this into a “bro board” is beyond rational thinking. And we are responsible for “dumbing down” the forum in your words too. Since when did Brook and I become so important that we are able to exert that kind of “control” on the human population?
Because that’s what you seem to be saying. We are inane and we “rub off” on other people, almost like an infection I suppose?
If it wasn’t so dumb it would be a compliment, lol.[/quote]

Incessant post whores have a way of taking over. You guys can’t go 20 minutes without having to give your 2 cents worth in a thread. You were the one who jumped my ass after me saying that a certain thread was bullshit.

You wouldn’t know a rational thought if it bt you on the ass. That’s part of my problem with you and the piece of shit. That, and it takes you guys 15 fucking paragraphs of bullshit to say, “I don’t know”.

Post Whore. Look it up.

Th truth is - you haven’t been here long enough to make that determination. That’s why I call you newbs. You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to this forum.

But let’s say you are correct. You chose the path of helping the “inexperienced people” taking over. You have gone so far as to tell me to get out of the way. I did. I’m not playing that way anymore.

No - you guys are THE problem. But I’m not running a campaign. I just call bullshit where I see it. The idea for a sticky that contains nothing more than a C/P job from a bro board is fucking bullshit. I believe you even referred to it as “stickywhoring run amuck”.

How can I be singling you out, and why does your panties get wadded up when you agreed with me in the first fucking sentence of this thread?

I don’t follow your sorry little asses into every thread. It just so happens that the threads I go into have your shit stains on them, and some one has to be the fucking janitor, since you two evidently won’t potty train yourselves.

That’s fucking hilarious coming from a guy who has been caught crying like a bitch about this shit on numerous occasions.

BTW - weren’t you the one who told me to shut up and not ruin the thread any further? But it’s okay to post your stupid little whiny crap?

Fuck off.

I’m not going to stop doing what I do. You can make all the personal attacks you want to - that’s what you and the piece of shit always fall back on. I expect nothing more from either of you.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
If it wasn’t so dumb it would be a compliment, lol.

Incessant post whores have a way of taking over. You guys can’t go 20 minutes without having to give your 2 cents worth in a thread. You were the one who jumped my ass after me saying that a certain thread was bullshit.

You wouldn’t know a rational thought if it bt you on the ass. That’s part of my problem with you and the piece of shit. That, and it takes you guys 15 fucking paragraphs of bullshit to say, “I don’t know”.

Post Whore. Look it up.

The truth is that the forum was changing on it’s own accord, due to more inexperienced people finding out about tnation over the last couple years than ever before, and as a result more of them coming into the steroid forum and posting their questions and often as is with other forums/sites, crap.

Th truth is - you haven’t been here long enough to make that determination. That’s why I call you newbs. You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to this forum.

But let’s say you are correct. You chose the path of helping the “inexperienced people” taking over. You have gone so far as to tell me to get out of the way. I did. I’m not playing that way anymore.

It’s silly that you are running a campaign solely against Brook and I, and that all the blame is on us in your mind pretty much. You constantly point to us as the “big problem” in the steroid forum. Give me a break already.

No - you guys are THE problem. But I’m not running a campaign. I just call bullshit where I see it. The idea for a sticky that contains nothing more than a C/P job from a bro board is fucking bullshit. I believe you even referred to it as “stickywhoring run amuck”.

How can I be singling you out, and why does your panties get wadded up when you agreed with me in the first fucking sentence of this thread?

I don’t follow your sorry little asses into every thread. It just so happens that the threads I go into have your shit stains on them, and some one has to be the fucking janitor, since you two evidently won’t potty train yourselves.

Don’t let a couple of guys on an internet forum ruin your day anymore buddy, it’s going to be ok, alright?

That’s fucking hilarious coming from a guy who has been caught crying like a bitch about this shit on numerous occasions.

BTW - weren’t you the one who told me to shut up and not ruin the thread any further? But it’s okay to post your stupid little whiny crap?

Fuck off.

I’m not going to stop doing what I do. You can make all the personal attacks you want to - that’s what you and the piece of shit always fall back on. I expect nothing more from either of you.

[/quote]

Oh boy here we go again, lol.

You got me all figured out. You ever do mentalism on the side? You’re a straight genius when it comes to analyzing people, really you’re amazing. You should be on one of Chris Angel’s shows, I think you could really add to the entertainment factor with your mentalism powers.

No arguments on this post. Doesn’t really matter what I say to the mental giant now does it, lol?

See ya buddy, take care of yourself now.

Hey how did you like Cabo btw? How did your pre-Cabo dieting/training go for you? Just curious.

Club BBG still there? It’s been a while since me and the boys went down there. It’s the biker club Bad Boys & Girls, or BBG. Was the place to go when I used to hang out down there.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Brook wrote:

Ban him.

Sadly, you are all talk and no action. Just like the bullshit you post. [/quote]

LOL! Its like poking a fat, lazy, lame old dog with a stick!

Ya fucking moron!! HAHAHAA!

You two argue like grumpy old men…we’re all on the same side here.

Thanks for the info, Tone, I’ve been thinking about giving this a run for months. Us white boys need all the help we can get; I’ve been in the sun as much as I can this summer and can still signal planes at 10,000 feet with my white belly. I glow in the dark without a black light. And I definitely can’t jump.

Melanotan makes you look better, but more than that, it also helps to protect against skin cancer. The increased pigment absorbs UV light, thus protecting the underlying tissue DNA from UV light damage.

See that, it’s good for you and makes you look good. You can’t go wrong.

[quote]koots wrote:

Melanotan makes you look better, but more than that, it also helps to protect against skin cancer. The increased pigment absorbs UV light, thus protecting the underlying tissue DNA from UV light damage.

[/quote]

This is the other main reason I’m using it, I’m tired of not being able to go out for more than 45 minutes without burning and already fear I’ve damaged my skin too much to avoid skin cancer.

That and the fact we have the same problem of planes crashing because they incorrectly take the glow off of our skin as a emergency landing signal.

[quote]Higgins wrote:
koots wrote:

This is the other main reason I’m using it, I’m tired of not being able to go out for more than 45 minutes without burning and already fear I’ve damaged my skin too much to avoid skin cancer.

That and the fact we have the same problem of planes crashing because they incorrectly take the glow off of our skin as a emergency landing signal.[/quote]

Exactly right Higgs and Koots.
The stuff actually makes it safer to go out in the sun. All one has to do is get familiar with the commonly used subQ injection method common to diabetics, which is about as easy as it gets.

Glad to have helped you both by providing this information. In the end, who gives a flyin fuck if it’s copy and pasted, when it’s good info vs. bullshit.

Hopefully all flights will resume soon in your two areas of habitat guys, lmao!

Cheers.

ToneBone

Just for shits and giggles, new vote tallys are up.

Yes-3 Me, Higgins, Koots
No-3 Rainjacko, GB, KVY

Brook not sure which way yet.

Does that look accurate guys?

Ciao.

Lmao, we’ve got a tie ladies and germs!

[quote]Higgins wrote:
koots wrote:

That and the fact we have the same problem of planes crashing because they incorrectly take the glow off of our skin as a emergency landing signal.[/quote]

Preventing skin cancer is the very reason MT was developed by the University of Arizona and the Arizona Cancer Center.

Probably THE definitive site regarding MT I, or II:

www.melanotan.org

It has a pretty good message board devoted specifically to the discussion of MT, MTII, and the byproduct of MTII development - PT141.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Higgins wrote:
koots wrote:

That and the fact we have the same problem of planes crashing because they incorrectly take the glow off of our skin as a emergency landing signal.

The stuff actually makes it safer to go out in the sun. All one has to do is get familiar with the commonly used subQ injection method common to diabetics, which is about as easy as it gets.

Glad to have helped you both by providing this information. In the end, who gives a flyin fuck if it’s copy and pasted, when it’s good info vs. bullshit.

Cheers.

ToneBone

Yes-3 Me, Higgins, Koots
No-3 Rainjacko, GB, KVY

Ciao.

Lmao, we’ve got a tie ladies and germs![/quote]

You left out the MOD vote, didn’t you?

[quote] Brook wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Brook wrote:

Ban him.

Sadly, you are all talk and no action. Just like the bullshit you post.

LOL! Its like poking a fat, lazy, lame old dog with a stick!

Ya fucking moron!! HAHAHAA!

[/quote]

Do you have anything to contribute to the thread, or are you just here to further validate my opinion of you? Because I have yet to see anything from the piece of shit other than whiny bitch shit about me.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Higgins wrote:
koots wrote:

Preventing skin cancer is the very reason MT was developed by the University of Arizona and the Arizona Cancer Center.

Probably THE definitive site regarding MT I, or II:

www.melanotan.org

It has a pretty good message board devoted specifically to the discussion of MT, MTII, and the byproduct of MTII development - PT141. [/quote]

Oh wow you read some info. No shit it is the premier site.
This one follows very closely the same opinion and protocols also rj. It’s just a hell of a lot more condensed and easier to read through.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Higgins wrote:
koots wrote:

Cheers.

ToneBone

Yes-3 Me, Higgins, Koots
No-3 Rainjacko, GB, KVY

Ciao.

Lmao, we’ve got a tie ladies and germs!

You left out the MOD vote, didn’t you?

[/quote]

Quite the presumptious person you are.
I have talked to an unamed mod who informed me it was only because of a bone of contention about the merit that sunk the ship. The mods don’t have a vote or opinion they just regulate.

Fwiw, I have already recieved several pm’s regarding said info thanking me for putting it up there. Some people lurk and wouldn’t have known about this as easily as they do now.

So I think that is the equivalent of “helping people”.
Good enough for me.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Oh wow you read some info. No shit it is the premier site.
This one follows very closely the same opinion and protocols also rj. It’s just a hell of a lot more condensed and easier to read through.

[/quote]

Unlike you, I have been a member of that board, and intimately involved with melanotan I, II, and PT 141 for over two years. I did not do 3 weeks worth of MT, decide I am a fucking expert and start googling shit.

The difference between the MT website and yours - it’s not a copy/paste job. It is the source.

If you think your copy/paste job is better, fine. But if you want to ask questions, and get answers from the real deal, you are not going to get it from a fucking bro board copy and paste.

I didn’t intend to insult your fragile little ego. I mentioned the message board because…get this…I wanted to help these guys and not wave my dick around about how fucking “condensed and readable” a copy/paste job is.